Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It seems that cheating and using multiple accounts has become very common in CON. And I get the feeling that the company that runs this doesn't care as long as they get more money out of it, i.e. additional security council memberships and gold purchases. And they may look at it like it will encourage some honest players to buy gold to fight against the cheaters. Who then buy gold to counter. And that is what the company wants. The developers probably care, but don't have the time to investigate…

• Also, you should recruit other players and attack them in a coordinated fashion. That takes teamwork and communication.

• I still like the concept of a subscription model that allows gold free games. I would pay an additional amount, beyond the current Security Council subscription, for access to gold free games. And I bet many others, more experienced players, would as well.

• I like that idea. Or another subscription level that allows access to games with no gold allowed, like an enhanced Security Council.

• New System

Randomguy93 - - Suggestions

How about something like you get gold bonus if you join a map as one the last 5-10 players and last until the end of the game? That would encourage people to take on the challenge of actually playing as one of the last few countries that nobody wants.

• This is interesting.

• Market Fix

Randomguy93 - - General Discussion

I find this discussion very amusing. I don't see anything in the game that prevents you from making any trade at any price (within game defined limits) with any player, except for someone you are at war with. You just don't know who you are trading with. But there is a very simple way to trade with another player of your choosing. And if you can't figure that out, I'm not going to tell you.

• I keep wondering the same thing. It's just the nice guy side of me trying to take over. Does declaring formal war have less of an effect on your morale than just attacking another country?

• Why does the line spacing in the diplomacy screen (on browser) shrink when I go from a normal view to a search? This creates problems because you click on an icon to change the status with another player and you end up selecting the wrong player. Often declaring war on a different player.

• How do you attack Naval Recon Planes? I've tried with both Air Superiority Fighters and Strike Fighters and they don't engage the units at all.

• Alliance Game

Randomguy93 - - Alliance : Game Exchange

My alliance, Peacekeepers 2, is looking for other alliances for matches.