Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 90.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yes the 4x is good for those who prefer a fast paced gameplay but come on man , one day you are doing fine and the next day you see your nation completely obliterated after waking up. 4x does not give any time to rest while the gameplay of the classic version is slow, calm and allows for more enjoyment and relaxation

• I have been a very long time player who has just returned to the game after probably years. A lot has changed so I am playing a 4x map where I have started off as Norway. The issue is, when I am trying to mobilise the M113 recon vehicle in the armoured section, it is telling me that it is already mobilising another unit which definitely is not the case as there is only an upgrade happening in my city and no mobilisation. The question at hand is, what do I do?

• Any way to make it work?

senancox - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Opulon: “You are better equipped than i am ” Alright thanks for the help man, I appreciate it !

Quote from Opulon: “If you have a VERY GOOD device, yes, you might. I already managed to connect, but moving things is a hell ” I have 3 gigs of Ram, Octa core processor (1.5 ghz ), snapdragon 616 processor. Sounds okay? I can use a mouse with OTG to move things around since finger might not work fine.

So I am going to be losing access to my PC for a week or so, so is there any way to make this game work on an android device? I mean, I cannot leave my nation abandoned for a week. I'll get wiped out. So is there any way? Any help is appreciated.

• Help

senancox - - General Discussion

Quote from War-spite: “Ok quick geography lesson, sweden is technically a european nation. But anyway. I find playing sweden depends on your allies you make. If you are going to war with norway, get gunships and attack helo's. otherwise getting through the mountains will take forever. They would be my first researches after the 30 minute ones. If you are attacking finland, go deep into motor and tanks. he only really has forests to protect him across land, but you may want to build a few corvett…

• Countering AA defenses

What is your playstyle? Do you have good tanks? In case your air support cannot reach the TDS and SAMS, you can always mobilise 2-3 big divisions and crash down into the enemy AA system. That is what I do when my air forces get butchered. Just leave the air force and smash into the territory. Or mobilise some helicopters and scout areas where the AA might be present or attack when i m sure of the location. Artillery is a cool option as wel..

• Quote from Germanico: “Kicking is possible - simply go to the "My Coalition" Tab and observer the mighty "KICK" button. Same goes for leaving. Once activated a 24h timer will run down until said player actually leaves the safety of the coalition and can be... attacked? Who would ever do anything as despicable? ” Kicking only seems possible for Inactive players. Is it a feature that we can only kick inactive chaps? I was finally able to kick out that nation when the player became inactive. (Got d…

• 2124319 Quote from Gorczyk: “Hello, please state the ID of your game ”

• Soo, as the update info says, we can kick out coalition members. But i don't see any kick button. Only make leader option. Please, i seriously need to kick out a player. Is this a bug or am i really dumb and don't know how to kick ?

• WTF... How can thi happen

Quote from BIG BAD BUBBA: “So , I'm in this gaame called ( Dom and Tyler), day 25 or so, and all of a sudden I can no longer log onto this game. The other 3 or 4 games I am playing, I have no problem logging onto. I have spend 3 or 4 weeks on this game and spent over 200 dollars cash on gold so as I had a fighting chance. I dont know what happened, but I have my suspicions. I was in a heated verbal exchange with another player that was quite mean and angry to me, because he was not able to domin…

• WTF... How can thi happen

Will you bother to explain it correctly mate? I mean, is the game stuck in a loading loop or is the game giving some sort of ban message? if it is the loading loop, then it's probably a server problem. The same is happening with a current game i joined. Or if the game is sending a ban message, then it is most likely due to the report of the messages that you sent back to the player because you are not supposed to cuss in private chat. If someone cusses at you, just report and enjoy mate. And the…

• Help

So, let's get this straight, I m on day 1 as Sweden and this is the first time i m playing as Sweden. And i literally have no idea what to do. Can you give some helpful tips? would appreciate it a lot. I m more used to playing as European Nations (Italy,Germany,France,Poland) and Asian Countries (Pakistan). So, what's the deal with Sweden and how to play with it? which strategy should i use? what should be my playstyle etc. etc.

• You will remain at war with Insurgents till they are completely wiped out. Not just the insurgents in brussels but the insurgents in the entire world xD

• To nuke or not to nuke ?

Quote from Liqter: “Quote from Blastradius: “Hmmm, If the surprise attack hasn't done you too much damage ” He brought 8 destroyers,3 frigates with several landing parties , took a homeland port , destroyed a couple SAM's a couple TDS units . I lost 5 strike fighters , 5 naval strike fighters , 2 corvette , a destroyer and frigate , a few other units in the fight to get my city back. I killed his destroyer/Frigate fleet , sank some landing craft with tanks/arty/ and mech or marines and i nuked h…

• Yes. With ICBM and Cruise Missiles.

• MASSIVE UPDATE 20170914

senancox - - News and Updates

well looks like a lot of people didn't like national guard. I dont think i m gonna be researching those now xD thanks for the feedbacks. MAH RARE RESOUURCESS ARE SAVVEDD BOOIISS..

• MASSIVE UPDATE 20170914

senancox - - News and Updates

Awesome update but i was very fond of annexing cities. Guess i won't do that now xD

• Quote from Dante4670: “Quote from rana71: “Balancing the forces would not give the realistic touch that the game seeks It would be unlikely that Thailand has the same potential as Japan or Italy for example. The balance of troops I consider correct as this, maybe it would give a little more strength to the economy. ” Do you try to tell us that this game seeks realistic? Look at ukraine which has wrong military doctrine... this game have nothing to do with realism. ” There is nothing wrong with h…

• Quote from Dante4670: “Guys let's be real some countries just have better geography. It's much easier to start as South Africa, Australia, Japan or Philippines than Iraq, Pakistan, Mongolia or Thailand. If you pick coutry like Iraq for example, you can't go just full retard and rush your neighbours. Play defensively, don't build offensive units try with arty and expect to be gangabanged from any side. btw. It's just also a lie, you can't invade Turkey as Russia in day 1 and even if you somehow c…