Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

KillJoyRambo - - News and Updates

yeah it's worded the same way you can use them in games started after the season began once you reach the points requirement. Last season I used the sub that was also a rerelease item that I bought security council to keep it

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

go re-read the season notes, that is exactly the way it was put out

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

well you're wrong, my ticket was finally responded too and I am researching the rail gun now

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

This is the most ridiculous event prize unlock ever It's May I have the 1000 points requirement met, I have security council and if I had the 2000 points for the UGAV I could use that right now, but I have to wait until September to use the season unlock I actually wanted to use? I have no incentive to play until the season is complete now pFJ00rY The news tab specifically says you can try and use season 6 and season 4 right away and only keeping them AFTER the season ends requires SC

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from KillJoyRambo: “ the railgun wouldn't be unlocked until the END of this season IF you have council and not when you reach the point count? ” THIS ” [/quote]So I don't get to use it until September? [/quote]

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from KillJoyRambo: “just to confirm, I have over 1000 points for this season and I cannot research the railgun as I didn't start until last season so I don't have the original unlock. Last season when you hit the point goal for an unlock the item was available to be researched and then produced right away. None of my games will allow me to research the rail gun, I even joined a new game after reaching 1000+ points. In another thread someone inferred that the railgun wo…

• sorry that doesn't make any sense let me simplify my question. I currently have a 1012 points in the season that just began, so I should be able to research the railgun right now yes?

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

just to confirm, I have over 1000 points for this season and I cannot research the railgun as I didn't start until last season so I don't have the original unlock. Last season when you hit the point goal for an unlock the item was available to be researched and then produced right away. None of my games will allow me to research the rail gun, I even joined a new game after reaching 1000+ points. In another thread someone inferred that the railgun wouldn't be unlocked until the END of this season…

• so we have to get the 1000 points, and then wait for the season to END while we have council and THEN we can unlock the rail gun? I was under the impression that reaching the 1000 points unlocked the rail gun for use DURING the season and to keep it AFTER you need council. Which of these is the correct way?

• I have 3 airmobile troops stuck disembarking for several days now, nothing I do changes that status, when I try to submit an in game bug report the button is grey and says coming soon! IGN MrFxnHappy