Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So, WTF? Months later. Nothing new. I guess my anguish is a tribute to how much I love this game. It's just hard for an outsider to understand how the code can work for four versions of the game, but not for others. If you are trying Durado, okay. I'm just peeved right now because I can't play short X4.

• Ah, cool, makes sense. Thanks, definitely helpful to know there some madness behind the madness Thank you.

• Why has it been, seemingly for weeks now (maybe more) there are only the same 6 maps available over and over? Apocalypse/WW3 Overkill Battleground USA Flashpoint Red vs. Blue would be something different. It's the same WW3 map, but at least it would be something different. The only 4X games are the global maps. There are so many cool maps I've seen over the past few months: Pacific Theatre, Japan, others I can't even recall right now (remember Blood and Oil!?). Why aren't these variations just s…

• Are the small board x4 games all gone? For someone who travels a lot, it was awesome being able to play a game in a week! Are they to come back again? I hope so. GG

• I agree with KFGauss and Telerik. Among many indeterminable factors, a quick and pretty decent metric I use to gauge the threat of my enemies is the province win/loss ratio. 3/1 ish are usually leaders who think they are good. 5/1 or better usually is a threat.

• Fix the Queue

GreenGooy - - Suggestions

First, I've been playing many different games over the past couple years and have thrown them all away since finding CON. I'm addicted and I like it! - Mostly The queue makes the "Long Term Strategy" part of this game realistically possible. Without the queue, we are really forced to make many short-term decisions that hopefully lead to a long-term success. The queue is currently unusable for what it has been designed, marketed and (to be honest) what we've been sold for our premium membership (…

• I'll pipe in here because, while these are all very good points @kurtvonstein has elucidated I am very directly appealing for a change to one of them: the building queue First, I've been playing many different games over the past couple years and have thrown them all away since finding CON. I'm addicted and I like it! - Mostly The queue makes the "Long Term Strategy" part of this game realistically possible. Without the queue, we are really forced to make many short-term decisions that hopefully…

• @Jemandanderes You bring up a good point and to what you and @DOA70 are saying, we are forced to take a bit of a 'nutered' approach to the queue (yes, dumb word but that's how it's spelled). The queue is set up to allow up to 8 construction projects per city. Ideally you could select all your cities and queue all of them at the same time. Ideally, that would work great. Since I started queueing production efficiency is well targeted. I really like this game but I have made sacrifices in the past…

• @Zemunelo and @Jemandanderes, thanks for the reply but you obviously don't know what I'm talking about. Please stop replying to my thread. The only people who would know would be people paying for the use of queueing. Does anyone know of a functioning method to be able to conduct research, without using gold, while the queue is active?

• Has anyone figured out how to effectively conduct research with an ongoing production queue? Research almost always requires more supplies than any unit in the production queue. This means, when using the queue you will never achieve enough supplies to start research. Is there currently a way to avoid this, other than buying required supplies? My feeling is this is an intentional flaw placed maliciously by the makers of this game to get you to (1) pay money for the queue and then (2) pay money t…