Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Current state of Naval

Laur - - General Discussion

Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from Laur: “I did not know that. Why does the ballistic missile do have a damage rating against ships then? ” That is a good question, out don't think there are many spaces, where a ship could get close enough to a province center to even get in range of the damage area, at least of a BM. Nukes are more likely, but even those are hard to achieve. ” Splash damage? It would be weird since excepting the chemical missile, both the conventional and the nuclear ballistic one…

• Current state of Naval

I did not know that. Why does the ballistic missile do have a damage rating against ships then?

• Current state of Naval

Does none of you know you can shoot ballistic missiles at ships? Because I did not either, and I was mad to see I was being targeted with naval units by ballistic missiles. 1 nuclear BaM hit can destroy an entire stack of 5 units. I find it unfair though that in Reseach you may read "Missile can only target provinces and cities", and if you try to launch it at a naval stack from an Elite Bomber or Submarine, guess what.. invalid target. I am yet to try it, but I saw a pattern in my last match, w…

• CHANGE NICK

Laur - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Aquela: “Quote from Marione: “user2207362 and i want to change to Marione ” Dear Marione, If you are playing on mobile please follow these steps: 1. Log in to your CON account (or press the ‘Home’ button, if already logged in, on the top right corner) to get to the landing page. 2. Open the section ‘More’ on the bottom right of your screen. 3. Press the user icon to open your account settings. 4. In the Section ‘Player name’ you can type in your new username. Please note that you can …

• Stealth drones armed with cruise missiles already exist