Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• High-tech, air-combat aircraft using stealth technology meaning they are invisible if they are not attacking. Unlike their non-stealth counterparts, these units are able to identify stealth units, and do not declare war when infiltrating enemy air space. These units like their other variants are able to carry missiles, with the exception that they can do so starting from Tier 1. For more info about units check the website mate. Cheers!

• Aaaaand here's some more flags for you guys! x1.jpg Big Guns x2.jpg Alpha Squad x3.jpg The Guardians x4.jpg Death Shot x5.jpg Sheild Squad x6.jpg The Devils If you have any ideas or special requests I'm always here. Cheers

• Here's some more.... axis.jpg Axis Power france.jpg French Empire brits.jpg British Empire greek.jpg Greek Empire Please, if anybody have a special request do not hesitate. I am willing to help. Cheers!

• Coalition and Alliance flags

Mikes961 - - General Discussion

Quote from _dany20_: “Nah "arabs" never adopted the crescent symbol, If you're talking about the mamluk sultanate, it wasn't even ruled by arabs Arabs adopted the arabian sword and the green palm in their flags And btw saudi arabia represents the arabic culture more than any other arabic country in general ” Let me walk you through, The palm tree only represents Saudi Arabia. None of the Arab countries uses it with the white background or black background. The crescent symbol originally represen…

Quote from _dany20_: “Arabs don't inherit the crescent symbol (they're not Turks) as far as I know You can replace it with a green palm instead forum.conflictnations.com/inde…fb885ec9d6b5145ce75e9ea84 Other than that, you did a great job doing those flags and coat of arms ✨ ” I'm an Arab bro, I am Lebanese. The palm represent Saudi Arabia only. The crescent symbol represent Arabs from long time, Turks adabpted it.

Here some I've made with Coat of Arms as well. Cheers! NA-flg.jpgNA.png North America's SA-flag.jpgSA.pngSouth America's EU.jpgEU.png Europe's ME.jpgME.pngMiddle East's AR.jpgAR.pngArab's AF.jpgAF.pngAfrica's ussr.jpgussr.pngUSSR AS.jpg Asia's world.jpg International

• Tanks move by rail?

Mikes961 - - Suggestions

Quote from Jemandanderes: “So the trains are running without any rails? I mean, a train station isn't enough for a train to run so does the cost of the rails to close cities which already have a train station add up to the cost of a train station? Do you have to build rails separately? Or do the trains just use military logistics? And you can't use trains in foreign territory without Right of Way, is that correct? ” For Example if I am playing with France, and I want to build a train station loc…

• Tanks move by rail?

Mikes961 - - Suggestions

Quote from Jemandanderes: “ So they would be just like military logistics, but restricted to capital-to-capital-movement, am I correct? ” Yes! That what I meant, not necessary capitals, any city you build in it a train station.

• Tanks move by rail?

Mikes961 - - Suggestions

Quote from Jemandanderes: “I did, that's why I asked. He wasn't completely clear and the idea of moving an army through foreign countries is so hilarious so I needed to ask for clarification. ” Mate, all what I meant is that why not there are train stations like the airports. Like you can build train station so you can move tanks faster through trains through lands. Cheers!

• Tanks move by rail?

Mikes961 - - Suggestions

Quote from playbabe: “I understand that the tank is frustrated slow, but you are simply want to cover it weak point which there is already a partial solution for it. (the military logistics). First you have to except that try to extend unit used beyond their capacity is bad and the option to make it better is expensive or not available at all. In this situation all you could do is optimizing where you would build the military logistic, upgrade it to gen 3 or simply shift army to favor other suit…

• Tanks move by rail?

Mikes961 - - Suggestions

Quote from Jemandanderes: “Yes, just shipping them through air is way faster than using a train. ” Tanks cant be shipped through air mate.

• Tanks move by rail?

Mikes961 - - Suggestions

Quote from Teburu: “then pls explain to me wtf this is ” What I meant is, to make train ways between capitals, so you can move your army faster through trains through far lands. Connecting cities with a subways Check this picture to know what I mean. train.jpg

• Tanks move by rail?

Mikes961 - - Suggestions

LV7J3CUCSFFSTCQHAOP3OF7VLQ.jpg Yesterday I was playing a game when I was UK, my allies were France, Germany, Russia, Algeria. Now after taking all Europe and about to go to the East and the south of Africa to invade it you send your troops, go have asleep, maybe then play on your brand new PS5 and come back the next day to see that your tanks are almost there. I mean it is easy for infantry to travel long distances by planes. But tanks are so slow. So it rang a bell in my head, you know in World…

• Playing for a special country in a special location on the map with a specific military doctrine is good. But think with me for a second, I mean you are the president of the country, why not you have to choose your own doctrine to fight with? Or much better, why not to make a special deal to have a special technology from another Doctrine. How cool it could be if you are playing with UK, and you wanted to upgrade your army for another type. I usually prefer Western. But you are the president, th…

• How about a 100x game mode?

Mikes961 - - Suggestions

A game per day? That could be good actually. Each couple of hours you finish a game. How about research doesn't take that long of time? I mean that would make the game more fun.