Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from dfrost: “that is what i understood when reading the forum. this is one of the reasons why i created the end game button thread and why i got confused when i saw active players going up. so this may be another area i am confused in. if there is an inactive player, does the active player count go down and when they log back in after being inactive, it goes back up? what's even more confusing is it says there are 10 active players, the end game button is lit but in the con news it says t…

• Quote from dfrost: “i noticed in my game on day 25 that players are still allowed to join as the player count keeps increasing and decreasing. it seems to me though that a player that had their game ended should not be allowed to re-enter. ” Hey, guys As far as I know, nobody can join a new game after day 5. People who were already playing it and went inactive can come back, sure... ... but there's another reason for the player count to go up and down: when someone who was inactive is killed for…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from WSBJUNIOR: “Man... considering how "popular" and "reasonable" most of your oppinions are, the fact you hated all of my ideas actually feels like a compliment. "Just because YOU like these particular realism changes doesn't mean everyone does" - since when everyone has to like what each player wants to suggest? "why should "your" wishes for realism be favored over other realism changes that could be made?" - when did I say that? I can't make a suggestion ab…

• Quote from Second Cannae: “Well... that seems a bit uncalled for. This post is veering off the suggestions post it was intended to be (and I'm definitely not helping either), but I do want to get my two cents in before a mod inevitably closes the thread. DoD (Dealer of Death... not Department of Defense) was a bit rough around the edges, but he did try try to be nicer in his post. Have you seen a few of the other suggestions posts? A few were shot down far quicker and far less gently than your s…

• Quote from playbabe: “hey? it work, don’t fix what already work. regarding of realism. idk, sometimes realism will break the game or can’t be implement (legacy codddde) and sometimes it can go along each other. regarding to the suggestion, i.e. you want to have timer back, which i believed rooted at ‘i can not control this unpredictable action, i want it to be controllable’ so no ” Well… I wasn’t reporting a bug, I was just making a suggestion. This whole area of the forum would be kinda pointle…

• Man... considering how "popular" and "reasonable" most of your oppinions are, the fact you hated all of my ideas actually feels like a compliment. "Just because YOU like these particular realism changes doesn't mean everyone does" - since when everyone has to like what each player wants to suggest? "why should "your" wishes for realism be favored over other realism changes that could be made?" - when did I say that? I can't make a suggestion about one aspect of the game because there are a milli…

• Quote from Jemandanderes: “I don't. That would require even more units to be left in occupied cities. I mean, if you are in a war with a strong opponent, you can hardly leave so many units behind, so people are even more incentivised to not care about those until the war is over and then clean up, which is less realistic. ” Well... I do respect your opinion, of course, but I still believe we should be able to differentiate "more realistic" from "easier". Occupying a city AND KEEPING IT is not su…

• Gentleman, I have never written here before, although I’ve been visiting this forum quite often, looking for clarifications and tips - and I’ve done it, as an anonymous user, well before registering this account. A few days ago, however, while talking to my coalition companions, in the last match I played, about the news regarding the possibility of rebels appearing at different times of the day, I shared with them, quite unpretentiously, an insight I had; my ally Pavel_t_5 said he liked the ide…