Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Map changes?

Yamakoki - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “1. Canberra is small (it's there as province) and very close to other major urban areas on our map. 2. West Africa will be split more but... it's also very poor and not strong militarily. 3. Bangladesh maybe the 8th biggest in pop, but its only the 52nd in global firepower, so we will have it on the 100+ map but not on the current ones 4. Research/Exploitation is a nice idea and I will gladly add it to our backlog. Won't be anytime soon though if we should add something al…

• Y'all Need Some Personality

Yamakoki - - Off Topic

i dont use signatures i find it hard to put one up

• Map changes?

Yamakoki - - Suggestions

i agree with the Bangladesh thing but its shape is kinda already there just need to change india to bangladesh

• puppeting

Yamakoki - - General Discussion

@MrInternational no i mean taking them over but instead of controlling the entire country you put a puppet government(allied AI) in that country thatll deal with its own internal affairs but will come when you need them to help you like in Major strategy games I.E Hearts of Iron 4 with the puppet system but probably make them limited so they dont become to overpowered that it takes away the fun nd probably limit it to the AI countries already in the game and no countries that are playable and pr…

• well your newer than the other games so of course there will be bugs and stuff thatll render some parts of a good game useless but nothing to get angry about it is a game after all

• puppeting

Yamakoki - - General Discussion

so will puppeting a AI country become a thing?? because thatd be fun to do in a browser game i didnt see any others do it

• Costum Country

Yamakoki - - Suggestions

just have games for unrealistic players and one for more realistic players

• Questions

Yamakoki - - Questions & Answers

so is there going to be more maps? because id like to see more countries also maybe a chance to change the name(of country not in either games),ruler and flag of the country like in SUP