Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Questions

Seigaku - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Jemandanderes: “damaged units don't deal less damage, but if you have a stack of multiple units of the same type that is missing more health than the max health of this unit type, you lose one unit. If you are missing more than the max health of to of this units combined, you would lose 2 of them and so on, but if one of the units should die is only checked when they engage into combat, so in other cases it doesn't matter. But that you only dealt 5 damage, which isn't a multiple of 12…

• Questions

Well, the wiki needs a serious update since it doesn't say anything about damaged units dealing less damage. But anyway, they were 5 planes attacking 1 cruiser, even if all of them but 1 got destroyed, (which it didn't, 5 planes did manage to hit it) It would be 12 damage, and it was dealt 5

• Questions

Quote from ewac123: “Lol DoD. Probably because it was a damaged naval recon. If you say, "no, it wasn't damaged", the second any plane flies within 50 kilometers of a cruiser it gets attacked by anti air. ” Damaged units deal less damage?

• Questions

I attacked an Enemy max level Cruiser with 5 of my Naval Patrol aircraft which each one does 12 damage. But i ended up doing 5 damage to the Cruiser. Why?

• All i read here is bias opinions, you don't want Mortars nerfed because you all spam them.

• Artillery are quite expensive and hard to move around, you would also need to know where the infantry is going to strike to prepare your artillery there. Yes, a mortar to your head does more damage than a machine gun, but mortar fire is quite inaccurate and is easy to avoid casualties from mortars, specially if you have cover or inside a city.

• I feel the mortars on infantry are too strong, specially if you are playing a x4 speed game. -While you are sleeping, they can just leave 5 units of infantry shooting mortars at your city and destroy a big stack of units. -They also force you to leave the city, having to go out and fight them outside the city. -If you are faster than the enemy or your enemy is travelling AFK, you can kite them (Attacking once with mortars, retreating for 1 hour, attacking again,etc) I don't want them removed, bu…

• Tanks move by rail?

Seigaku - - Suggestions

Improving the logistics of a province, is like building a rail network. The problem is that the price of Logistics is always the same, and it should be cheaper the smaller the province is. But i'm not keen to see a way to make Tanks travel faster, that's what keeps tanks balanced.

• Face it, the game is pay to win. The thing is that actions are so expensive in gold, that not that many people use them.

• Life improvements suggestions

Seigaku - - Suggestions

After playing the game a while i have encountered some things that i think could be better. The PC version UI is much better than the cellphone one. You can change filters of the map, you can access some information easier and some other stuff, but i wanted to know why the cellphone version has better graphics than the PC version? The terrain, units and movement of units look better on cellphone than on PC. When it comes to life improvements changes, would be nice to add. -Tell a unit (artillery…

• Questions

After using Chemical, Nuclear weapons, or killing population with normal bombardment, the morale of the cities is reduced depending on the quantity of population you have killed. How long does this penalty of morale last?