Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Also the corvette it needs the have more abilities in next updates Maybe making corvettes have abilities Vs surface ships only like missle boats And corvettes have abilities Vs submarine

• I think it will better to add a unit used specifically to target warships like K-300P Bastion-P in eastern doctrine

• Corvettes have to get a low radar signature to be more useful in late game In addition to that it will be good to add a unit called ( anti ship system ) to target warships from the land

• Shore bombardment

Aggressor X - - General Discussion

Your screen name also familiar to me I saw it before Any way I hope meeting you in a game

• Shore bombardment

I understand both of you guys I just go far in overthinking cuz con is my life I spend hours and hours playing con !

• Shore bombardment

I think it is possible to make the game fun and realistic in same time or at least we can get a balance You have to put in the consideration that making the game realistic as much as possible will make it more popular and crazy fun For ex make an electronic warfare plane Fix ranges of teds Sams and mrls according to real life .....etc many things It will the turning point in the history of con If that huge update happens

• Shore bombardment

Now todays majority of ships depend on missles for bombardment of the shores Not guns So why not remove navy units ability to bombard And let it use only cruise missiles to make bombardment Or add a certain ships in research tree specific in bombardment like iawo class

• have a suggestion will make the game more interested and funny To give the fixed wing jets and bombers an option to fly nap of earth or high altitude If they fly nap of earth they avoid Sams or damage hp decrease And damage of MAA increase Vs them And by nature helos fly nap of earth So we give a small damage to them made by sams compared to one of MAA

• Low and high fly altitude

Aggressor X - - Suggestions

I have a suggestion will make the game more interested and funny To give the fixed wing jets and bombers an option to fly nap of earth or high altitude If they fly nap of earth they avoid Sams or damage hp decrease And damage of MAA increase Vs them And by nature helos fly nap of earth So we give a small damage to them made by sams compared to one of MAA

• Air defense suggestion

I just suggest and wanna know your opinion guys I think Mobile anti air need to be more lethal aganist helos And let it less damage Vs bombers and jets For ex 2 damage Vs jets and bombers 9 damage Vs helos And if it is combined with Sams Damage Vs bomber and jets increase to 4 To applicate the rule ( nap of earth) Because in reality no bomber will fly nap of earth to be targeted by MAA !

• Armored fighting vechile

Oww. Good point

• Armored fighting vechile

Armored fighting vechile have damage agnaist jets and helos How come ? And it doesn't have anti air missles Also the scout vechils It makes damages to jets how come

• TDS SAMS MAA

In reality 1 Sams can target the helos 2 TDS can target jets effectively 3 MAA cannot target jets nor bombers effectively Making the game more realistic is not something bad S400 considered as TDS and it can target F35 and F15

• TDS SAMS MAA

Why not letting TDS engage helos ( low damage) And increase the damage caused to jets And also let Sams engage helos ( damage less than MAA) And decrease the damage caused to fighters and bombers by MAA to make it more realistic !

• Mobile anti air

Now in modern wars cannot engage bombers nor modern jets I think it is alot 4 hp damage for fixed wing aircraft and bombers !

• Entrenchment bonus

Aggressor X - - Questions & Answers

Depending on what you let the units located in centre of provinces get a defensive bonus without building bunkers or combat outpost ? What is the logic In that !

• it will be great idea to let f117 without air to air capabilities Btw I suggest to make a gaps between doctrines in a specific weapons same to reality And Other suggestion : make a new map started with ready weapons similar to real life in power and abilities of every country

• I suggest you to write it F177 b night hawk Because the version b have air to air capabilities And f177 A night hawk is just attack aircraft without any air to air capabilities And in general I hope you focusing on turning the game more and more realistic by the time Thanks !

• That's true But the more the game is realistic The more it grow and become popular and more interesting If it is in my hands I will give every country a special research tree contains its local industry And get the milltray units 100% identical to real life ! It makes the game more fun and crazy !

• I suggest you care the milltray units used in research tree and make it so identical in use like in reality for ex in stealthy striker fighter in European doctrine F117 night hawk didn't have ever air to air capabilities and multirole mission Also in cruise missiles there is some cancelled projects included in the research tree Also it will make the game more Interesting and realistic if you give every doctrine more damage points depending on the doctrine for ex to make western doctrine have a s…