Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• arms industries only have a 10% bonus at level 1 and the impact would only be about a couple hundred resources per day assuming you have lvl 2-3 arms industries what are you talking about

• I guess nuclear bombs would be pretty cool but what is the advantage over misiles, and also simple towed artillery shouldnt be able to fire warheads i think that should reserved only for MLRS's to make them more prevalent

• I believe that there should be two types of bombing you can do (Both will work on regular bombers) Strategic bombing and precision bombing. When you send a squad of bombers or attack aircraft to a city i think they should be able to either bomb the entire city and damage all buildings (strategic) or bomb a specific building and do 3 times the damage normally done but the bombs dont damage any other buildings or any troops stationed there (precision.) Connecting back to a previous comment i made …

• Trade agreements and Water supplies

bigman - - Suggestions

to add on in more detail; I believe there should be power plants in each city (not buildable ie. static like lvl 1 ports) and if these power plants are damaged enough from air strikes, artillery bombardment or special forces sabotage (separate idea of mine where instead of bringing down morale and draining every buildings of hit points you can target specific buildings and plant time bombs to go off after a certain number of hours [5% chance the bombs will be found and destroyed every hour]) it …

• you cant just give every unit a low radar sign because then everything will be able to detect low radar signs, thats the whole point of game balancing. The best option in my opinion would be to give only the corvettes a low radar signs but give every ship the ability to detect low radar signs at a very reduced area.

• submarines have a low radar signature and they are naval units