Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I was Mali, and my team was Algeria, Cameroon, and Chad. A golder was Namibia and we lost a lot of units early game (days 6-12) trying to stop him (myself and Cameroon lost our entire army, and Cameroon lost most of his homeland cities). But we were able to stop Namibia’s advancement and defeated him. Then it was slow for days/weeks as myself and Cameroon (after my team recaptured Cameroon’s cities) tried to rebuild. We captured all of Africa, and expanded into Western Europe, but a coalition of…

• Quote from japan samurai: “Why is gunship/attack heli much stronger than SF? If I decide to go for SF and attack heli will that be ok? ” A couple reasons - (1) gunship/attack heli are not vulnerable to SAMs and a lot less vulnerable to Frigates; (2) they are also more powerful at destroying ground units. A stack of 2/3 or 3/2 gunship/attack are much more powerful than 5 SF; (3) unlocks the elite helicopter - which is still probably the best unit in the game at level 3 (stealth and super powerful…

• Red v Blue - 5 Day Review

Nrb1000 - - General Discussion

Sir, this is a Wendy’s. Quote from Andilek7319: “let go lets go my team lets go or .. may be doesnt matter my team win becose im in this team ... may be or posible say sure ... ? ¨ prnt.sc/fSgAdDR2DqtB ingame day 7 .... yes Buckeyechamp you may be isnt be profi player finaly if you are suprised that kazachstan isnt have naval power ... or you are low level in geography or you isnt used head ... yes all is ironic ... NEXT TIME MAKE FOCUS ON PLAY before you choose team .nation ... and witch way yo…

• Quote from HMRoyalAirForce: “I suggest that you read your post again you f**king idiot. I will quote if you are too stupid "Please stop saying everything" I play differently, I have a different style. I already gave you examples of how missiles, especially nukes can ruin a game. The last game that I finished one had nukes, I destroyed his nuclear capabilities. One of his coalition members had missiles firing from an aircraft which were level 7. I destroyed them all and I never fired one missile,…

• Quote from LastLiving: “Quote from HMRoyalAirForce: “Quote from LastLiving: “Quote from HMRoyalAirForce: “ ” Please stop saying everything you don't use is only for "bad players". Missiles can be used well in many games, especially if the opponent does not have anti air. They do a decent amount of damage, and multiple can be produced at a time. You even said it yourself, the guy that had missiles was a threat to your game! I don't have anything against you, but I ask again to please stop claimin…

• aircraft carrier improvement

Nrb1000 - - Suggestions

That is why there needs to be incentive to build the carrier that distinguishes it from an air field. If it is possible, allow the carrier to heal planes at 3HP per day and increase the healing power to 6HP as you level up the carrier. (Note, this might be impossible to implement, I do not know how the coding would work). Currently, the carrier heals planes at 2HP per day in shallow water. The drawback of the airfield is it cannot heal planes, and the field hospitals only go to +3HP at max level…

• aircraft carrier improvement

Nrb1000 - - Suggestions

Exactly. My suggestion to improve the air craft carrier is to allow it to give higher healing capabilities (I get it, that is probably impossible to do with the software mechanics). If the carrier healed at 3HP (and then higher depending on the level) it would make it slightly more useful than doing what Buckeye said, take a port and build an airfield. Currently, when the carrier is in shallow water, it heals planes at +2, which is only marginally better than an airport in a city (+1).

Nrb1000 - - Suggestions

Quote from Samuel: “Smaller countries can be united in large European coalitions and it will be more realistic since there is no limit in real life, like someone will say you only 5 members. Also you do not have to remove any nation, just make more nations playable. There are 100 nations in that 2050 world games, which are playable and do not even exist. ” “Realistic” does not improve the game. Again, it is already easy enough for an alliance of 5 to join a random WW3 game and win (I don’t consi…

• I feel like doctrine matters early game because it dictates when you can start researching certain units (like day 1 strike fighter for Euor doctrine). Thus, you can take advantage of an early research to attack your neighbors. However, as the game continues, it becomes less important as the stat differences are largely negligible in the grand scheme. There are some units that I would consider simply based on doctrine - mobile artillery in euro doctrine and special forces eastern doctrine. Typic…

Nrb1000 - - Suggestions

Quote from Samuel: “There are many unplayable nations in Conflict of Nations. You can see them in every continent. In Europe, there is one example - Slovakia. City Ideas for the nation: 1. Bratislava - capital, 2. Košice - the second largest city, 3. Žilina, 4. Trenčín, 5. Nitra, 6. Banská Bystrica, 7. Prešov, 8. Trnava. There are smaller countries with less population which are playable. There are also many more unplayable nations in Europe, for example Moldova, Switzerland, Belgium and Netherl…

• I am curious too, and why the navy officer is not number 1. If you are at a high enough level (essentially, to get the 100 range) the navy officer is essentially a high level cruiser, destroyer, and frigate mixed into one unit, and gives the rest of your stack a 30/35% offense/defense bonus. The beauty of the navy officer is you can mix and match any of the boats and have a pretty powerful stack. It has the air defense, submarine/sonar detection, and ship hunting abilities of each naval unit.

• Best Nations

Wow - this got out of hand fast.

• Best Nations

I like the UK - you are cut off from mainland Europe so you do not have to worry about the quick invasion. Thus, you build up your navy to prevent any attacks, while simultaneously mustering a sufficient ground force to invade the mainland. Once you are ready to go, use your naval superiority to overtake port cities and start landing your ground troops. Because there are so many VPs in Europe, your resources can really snowball quickly with the right strategy. And UK gives you a buffer that Fran…

• Best elite unit

Setting aside the terrain modifiers, which have been discussed at length above. The problem with the rail gun is it doesn’t do anything very well, and even the things is supposedly does well (anti-air) it still needs other units to make it effective (infantry to capture land and radar). You can accomplish everything the rail gun provides with other, cheaper, units and you do not have to wait until day 30 to actually utilize. By day 30, you can easily have enough rockets, SAMs, and ASFs (even low…

• 2 Quick Questions On WWZ

Nrb1000 - - Questions & Answers

Zombies are the rouge state. The difference is that once the zombies take a city, it becomes a hives and produces zombies and they spread. Think of it like a pumped up version of the rouge state that is aggressive. Zombies are also hard targets, so they are stronger than rouge state too.

• Quote from Danny Python: “Dear CoN Support team, I write this letter to inform you that there's have been a cheater who might hacking to get unlimited gold, information as follows: Please help us to verify this player, if the Support team might need evidences to clarify, I will provide immediately. Thank you for your service. Wish all the best to CoN's departments, and have a nice day. ” This post violates many rules - how long does it last before being removed?

• Snipers (possible base troop)

Nrb1000 - - Suggestions

A sniper unit is a decent idea. However, I would think of it more as a mix between towed artillery and special forces. The sniper would have the range and damage capabilities of a towed (however, the range probably doesn’t surpass 50) but also have the stealth capabilities of special forces. I think this unit could be deadly (stealth artillery would be a tough unit) so it would have to be season unit with build restrictions.

• An infantry unit with a 20 range is what you are griping about? By that point in the game, if you can’t figure out how to counter an infantry unit with 20 range, maybe you need to figure out a new strategy. Rail gun is not over powered (I feel like we tend to ignore the extreme de-buffs that the unit has in forest and mountains, which dominate the map). Give me MRLs or mobile artillery, SAMs, and mobile AA (assuming the opponent has helicopters, which tend to be underused anyway). That combinati…