Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• so on Apr 20st 2021 i sent a support ticket and on the about FIRING CRUISE MISSILE BUG witch you can read and on the 22nd i get a reply stating Thank you for your report. Please note that we are currently investigating this issue to try and understand what happened. Can you please specify which units you used to shoot the missiles? Any information you could provide me would be of great help I would kindly ask you to please reply with as much information as you can as otherwise I will not be in a…

• here is an update on this issue From: Support April 22nd 2021 - 05:45 Dear Omega-Hulk, Thank you for your report. Please note that we are currently investigating this issue to try and understand what happened. Can you please specify which units you used to shoot the missiles? Any information you could provide me would be of great help I would kindly ask you to please reply with as much information as you can as otherwise I will not be in a position to assist you on this. Kind regards,Conflict of…

• hello everyone my name on game is OMEGA-HULK today i decided to make 22 ballistic cruise missiles and 16 nuclear cruise missiles . on the way to enemy's city i fired 2 ballistic & 2 nuclear cruise missile at enemy troops when i get to NIZHNY NOVGOROD in RUSSIA i fired 1 ballistic & 1 nuclear cruise missile so fare so good now when i went to MOSCOW and opened fire 1 ballistic & 1 nuclear cruise missile instead it fired 12 ballistic & 10 nuclear cruise missiles at the same time at MOSCOW leaving m…