Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battleground USA Map Correction

Ulizth - - Maps

I would also note in Battleground USA, San Juan is on an island in the Caribbean called Puerto Rico... not Haiti.. . Just another Buckeye observation

• it's working here now

• Server Issues?

Ulizth - - Bug Reports & Issues

it must be a larger server communication issue with so many games not connecting...I don't think any games are working, or at least no one has said theirs is working

• Deployable Gear Operation

Ulizth - - Questions & Answers

Quote from kurtvonstein: “and if you find a good use case for this unit please let me know...its acutually ranked close to Naval AWACS.... ” I always keep a few ready to go into action. I never deploy without there being a immediate threat. They provide that extra punch that will sometimes give another player pause in attacking. Just remember that once combat starts its too late to activate.

• It's no different than playing any other game in that you need to understand the strengths and weaknesses and use them to your best advantage. In 4x games the general best strategy is simply being active at least 8 times a day. By doing that consistently you will be ahead of 90% of other players. As for the other 10% of players you will need to use the same stratagies as 1 x games while being active. Overall the 4x games can allow a very active but inexperienced player to beat people they could …