Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Now its only letting me put 5 on it? are they bugged or something?

• I have a level 2 aircraft carrier and it only holds 7 planes....? i read first level is 5 and second is 10 and third is 15? why only 7 planes for a carrier when it takes so much to make in the first place? 1 level gains you 2 plane slots when everyone knows people stack x5 planes, i want 5 fighters and 5 strikers on my carrier, how many planes does level 3 get you? 9? i also think the capacity should be listed on the carrier research page because different posts indicate different slots and its …

• Best anti air stack?

Corey32 - - Questions & Answers

I have tried using the normal AA and it seems pretty much useless? SAMs seem a lot better but do no damage to helicopters, someone in my game has SAMs paired with radars, what is the benefit to doing this? does adding radars to anti airs etc actually make a difference? i have cruisers and frigates for AA too but need something to protect my SAMs from helis so i'm thinking air fighters?

• Make an offline version?

+1 for this! this game having just a singleplayer option which you can obviously pause whenever you want would be great, not going to pretend to know how this all works but DLCs and stuff could be a way of making money even on singleplayer, i like the game online but is quite time demanding and with a single player you could literally do whatever you wanted in as much time as you wanted.

• How long does a game last?

Is there a limit to how long a WW3 normal speed game can last? on day 63 and its pretty much a stale mate, only 3 of us left in the game but one of the players left to try win solo so we've just been dragging it out trading ground for time and just sending troops all over to capture cities and cause rogue agents to try convince him to rejoin us lol, how long will it go on for? will it just keep going until eventually they get 1500 points or whatever for a solo win or will it just end? only 3 of …

• Average morale low

So its came to almost end of the game and i had fun with my missiles maybe a bit too much xD, my overall morale has dropped and i have rebels forming everywhere, how do i increase my morale? started adding bunkers to my homeland cities does this increase overall morale? starting to lose fuel etc due to morale and having to make so many infantry to put in cities to stop rebels, seen people saying to add bunkers to every captured city to increase the morale but this means like 40+ cities.... Is th…

• Currently using the MRL but its doing nothing to it.

• Currently in a game being recked by a country just max levelled railguns to the point AA is taking out my planes like no tomorrow and missiles do nothing and any unit i send just gets major damage before even fighting it so what is the counter to deal with such a OP unit? a stacked unit seems untouchable...cant hit it with any plane or missile or heli.

• Ending a game?

Quote from Jdrizzy: “Bro your the one who can’t find his troops don’t get mad at me ” "Troops" he had one submarine thats stealth and could be anywhere....its not a x4 so would of took days to find it but luckily he went inactive and we ended it but thanks anyway! your knowledgeable answers helped me loads.

• Upgrade missile launcher?

It says you can upgrade your ballistic missile launcher so you can airlift it as its so slow but i cant find it anywhere to upgrade?

• Ending a game?

What you on about? isn't this a forum to ask questions? what an absolute pointless response, helped me understand the voting function better thanks Jdrizzy.

• Ending a game?

Because my point is there is only 6 players left and 5 are in my group...the only other player has NO cities left his homeland is all gone and all he has left is 1 sub that he's literally hiding in a corner of the map somewhere and all he keeps doing is writing silly messages and spending gold to lower morale in cities etc, cant see why we'd have to wait for him to get bored of trolling to end a game, sure if he had a city left maybe or some ground units then hell maybe he has some what of a cha…

• Ending a game?

I'm in a match on day 43 and pretty much there is around 6 active players from what i gather, it came up for me to end game so i clicked it now i can only see it on browser in the bottom right and none of my group has the button? does this mean someone else became active? only person left has been defeated and just has a few ships left and is using gold to lower morale in homeland cities and thats it.... - Why can i only see end game? - If my group somehow all manage to vote end game will it end…

• What? it says i cant research it due to needing a membership or something? turns out it was his elite ships with 100 radius anti air range you can just park next to a country and literally annihilate aircraft, now that i have let him come in land i'm destroying his elite aircraft etc so all fine.

• In a game where Italy has elite ships, elite planes etc and according to info my level 5 planes should whoop a elite striker yet its doing little damage? my SAMs all level 3 are doing barely any damage to these elite strikers that you can have multiple of that are OP asf....how you meant to defend agaisn't them? and why can only certain people get them? i literally just lost x2 groups of x5 aircraft to one stack of elite strikers that do 0.5 damage to planes my planes do 14 damage..makes sense, …

• When you fire missiles like for example from a ballistic missile launcher and you get the red lines showing the missiles path and target who can see this? can the country your attacking see it and if so who else? and if this is the case is it with any warhead or just nukes etc?

• All you need to do is stack multiple TDS's or even just level up SAMs and stack loads together and your cities will be impossible to hit with missiles, can't see how you could time it to bypass the cooldown...i fired a missile to trigger the anti airs followed by another missile a few mins later when the anti air is meant to be in cooldown for 10 mins yet they still got destroyed..we ended up firing over 16 missiles at America and not a single one landed, after the game ended we could see they j…

• My group just fired over 12 missiles at him all at different times etc and his defences just destroyed every single one..even tried firing a few after the first load hoping anti air would be in cooldown but nope every single missile destroyed even level 3 missiles, so seems my first thought has rang true...you can just spam missile defences all around your country and your untouchable, nice.

• I mean who doesn't want to make nukes lol? thats like saying don't make planes as people can make anti air? so what...its about having fun! my point is there is zero point in missiles at all if someone can just spam a bunch of TDS's and be completely untouchable, day 50 in my game with over 60 players still and every country has TDS's pretty much so what a fun game...lol Quickly reading that it seems im right...so all someone would have to do is trigger a cooldown then fire another missile durin…

• So if i wanted to nuke a country with the TDS i would have to somehow trigger it? so by firing a missile would trigger them and then a 10 min cooldown so if i fired a second missile a few seconds after the first it would just bypass? or you mean it depends purely on a timer? Sort of confused a little sorry, basically i am wanting to fire nukes at America but i know for a fact he has the TDS and nobody makes just one lets be honest so lets assume he has atleast two, how would i get my nukes past …