Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 84.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from yeetking 10: “i want to be able to make insergant units ” This idea has been suggested before, in different variations. I agree with you. I would like the ability to possibly hire insurgent units to attack other players. Seems like a good addition to the game.

• Quote from playbabe: “i see some features is possible without have to subtract our current ability from ship to introduce more rule. (ex. remove infinite range to introduce fuel ship/operations range) ” Just here to say that I like this idea and support it.

• Who exactly is Germanico?

StopThereCowboy - - Suggestions

Quote from 12072281: “Hey! I recently read a thread about a player whose account has been banned and a suggestion for the reason why he was banned was that he was trying to get Germanico to say yes or he was vocal about nerfing MLRS. Also, there was this pic of Germanico NO bot. So who is Germanico and is he better than Dealer of Death? ” Hmm, that is a tough question. DOD is tough to beat...

• Market Fix

StopThereCowboy - - General Discussion

Quote from crazystoner: “Would be cool to offer trades for resources, peace deal for 10000 eletronics. ” I like the idea of peace agreements. At war but need peace? Try and strike up a deal! Gives more power to having unspent recourses, and gives incentive for countries not to kill you. You could add in the ability, for example, to strike up a peace deal for "x number of days for x number of resources," or something of the sort. The countries that agreed and made the deal can not break it withou…

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from StopThereCowboy: “Personally, I feel like they should become airborne. Something along the lines of rotary-wing aircraft that can't be hit by MRL. Not only would it give the ships a ton of mobility, but it is also strategic in the sense that you can send whatever sea-bearing vehicle you have to do recon in the air because it's dispensable! Why not send over your turn one corvettes to be UAVs, but better? So now corvettes would be super good early game at d…

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “What are your opinions on the current state of navy in CoN? Are they overpowered? Underpowered? Just right? Many changes have been made in the past to balance navy but it has always been difficult to find balance From my experience, good navy is not consistently countered by anything other than good navy. Cruise missiles, NPA and MRLs can be viable options, but a smart player can easily avoid these with the right stack composition and movements If navy too strong, we…

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Is that Saul Goodman? ” Yes, and my signature is John Hancock.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from StopThereCowboy: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from playbabe: “BM can only target province, but in mobile you can target ship. we believed this is a bug ” Maybe it is a feature: You can't delay your troops, so we give you the option to missile ships with BMs in exchange ” wdym? You can delay troops on PC. ” Yeah, but we were not talking about PC ” Just reread the thread. I missed a single sentence. I see.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from playbabe: “BM can only target province, but in mobile you can target ship. we believed this is a bug ” Maybe it is a feature: You can't delay your troops, so we give you the option to missile ships with BMs in exchange ” wdym? You can delay troops on PC.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…91700284659039e88aba67fc9 ” This is inaccurate and silly. No one is laughing at him, I think everyone is actually having a discussion about the game. I don't think the sarcasm hit with this one.

• Night bonus

Quote from AlcideNikopol: “Hello, Situation: Game mechanics push players to play or check game almost 24/7. It is very easy to optain decesive advantage againts player who is inactive for few hours. This is very anoing especialy during night hours And game experience is degraded by this. And many games are decided not by tactic and play skill but more By willing to sacrefice real life. Suggestion 1: Implement night bonus during night time. This Time depends on in game hours. For e.g. +50% defens…

• Quote from Teburu: “All of that implies that ppl use more than 3 braincells; which they don't ” Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot people don't think...ever.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Elite Bomber are not even the same type as SF. Elite Bombers are heavy fixed wings and SF are light fixed wings. Speed and range also are completely different, so the comparison is quite lacking from the start. Gunship and Attack are both choppers, with similar speed and range. Each by itself is not really good. Because they are only good against only one type. Though NSF by themselves are also not as great as a mix of SF and NSF. No idea, who would say, SAMs are trash thoug…

• Quote from yzjqx: “Sounds like you could benefit from a revised build and more communication. Going ground does not mean you only get ground units, it means you focus on the artillery + aa aspect of combat and have secondary research like into ASF, corvettes, or something. Going naval does not mean you only get naval, you just get the cruisers/officer/frigate and possibly a scouting unit for the ocean, but you want to still build infantry to help capture land. If your opponents are able to prior…

• The Almighty YouTube rank!

Quote from Iron Rooster: “Quote from MallahanJr: “I'm thinking the crowd that really plays this game doesn't watch DanTDM playing CoN, and even at 4x speed it doesn't compare to a FPS videos like Fortnite. I have seen your comments on Reddit and I only speak for myself as a CoN player, it's not that I haven't noticed, it's that I don't care. ” Wait DanTDM played this game? ” doubt it. He's just generalizing. If dan tdm played con for his youtube, we'd see the player base jump like never before. …

• Quote from Kalrakh: “You do not just need to consider the cost of building a unit, but also how easily it can get countered: What do you need to spot choppers? AWAC T2, Frigate L6 What do you need to spot SF? Radar T1, AWAC T1, any ship (SFs not maxed out yet) How do you neutralize SF? SAMs, ASF, RG T2, Frigate, (TDS, MAAV, Cruiser) How do you neutralize Choppers? ASF, RG T2, (MAAV, Cruiser) The OP premise is however 'wrong', if he separates Gunships and Attack Choppers, they are variants of eac…

• Questions like these are tough to answer always. You obviously know that there is no "best unit," the same goes for any air unit. If we are talking about what "air to ground" is the best unit, it depends. If we are looking purely at soft target damage, gunship all the way. If we are looking at heavy target damage, attacks all the way. However, if we are looking at versatility and damage, naval sfs are the way to go. You could research and construct two different helis to do two different jobs th…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “It seems to me (although I think this feature would come in handy, and I personally could use it to get more uninterrupted sleep) that this while you say "it does not change any aspect of the game in any significant way." does in fact alter the game significantly towards A.I. vs A.I. It would basically be implemented an "If ... Then" coding which takes active presence further out of the game. It would give people who don't wish (or can't [to be fair]) to make as much…

• City Growth

StopThereCowboy - - General Discussion

Quote from Kalrakh: “Max Pop is 10 as far as I know. ” How much does your recourse production go up in the case you have a pop of 10?

• I am not apologetic; I am posting another suggestion post that I think would be cool to see./s Again, I would like to hear feedback and maybe start some interesting discussions! In-game, troops should have an ability next to the delay button called Blacklist. Blacklist gives you the ability to select target countries, and if they come in the radius of your ships, jets/bombers, ground troops, etc. your troops automatically engage them, moving towards them to fight or automatically fight if within…