Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How many points do you need for a solo win? Im in a coalition but everyone else has been inactive for about a week, I'm currently on 1500 points

• Kicking from coalition

1878 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Mobile

• Kicking from coalition

No, it's not setting off a timer when I click kick, it's not doing anything

• Kicking from coalition

I'm trying to kick someone from my coalition and it's not letting me, I click kick and nothing happens, he's been inactive for weeks

• Rogue state

1878 - - Questions & Answers

Hi, I'm trying to finish a game.off but keep losing cities to rogue state, my cities morale won't get above 35%, I haven't got the resources to keep a unit in each city, I'm the only active player left so I can't finish because every time I leave a city I lose it, I'm even losing cities now that we're fine and have been mine since the start of the game

• Questions

Hi, I'm trying to finish a game.off but keep losing cities to rogue state, my cities morale won't get above 35%, I haven't got the resources to keep a unit in each city, I'm the only active player left so I can't finish because every time I leave a city I lose it, I'm even losing cities now that we're fine and have been mine since the start of the game

• Burning cities

I'm coming to the end of a game about 200 points off victory and all my cities have started burning when they were previously ok, I've not used nukes or anything, why has this happened? I've lost about 10 cities to rogue state when the were over 35%

• New games

I hung around for a bit and managed to get USA!

• New games

Thanks

• New games

When's the best time to look at starting a new game because whenever I look to join there is always 50+ players already? I want a chance at getting one of the better countries

• Officers

What do officers do and are they worth it?

• Supplies

Sorry, I don't understand?

• Season 4 badge

How do you get season badges?

• Supplies

Is that the only way? Because some cities seem to prisuce.more than others

• Supplies

What is the fastest way to get production up? I've played quite a few games now and my production always seems slower than everyone else. What daily production rates should I be getting?

• Nukes

1878 - - General Discussion

I didn't know I've never used them before

• Nukes

1878 - - General Discussion

I was top of the league with points and cities but had a major attack from someone who had quietly built up a massive army and attacked me in on go, the only way to get rid of them was nuking the stack. I used about 10 nukes and now every city is smoking or under rogue state, I had over 100 cities now I'm just above 50 and I can't win them back because the morale just won't rise. How can I put this right or is it just came over for me?