Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 100.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Grand strategy game!

rarh1 - - General Discussion

how?

• Grand strategy game!

Quote from Germanico: “okay rarh1 - is it one of the days again? then wait for our next update - researches are just being overhauled and will be more expensive and longer later in the game. Sorry but they did not work as intended with the 3 slots. //G ” Game 2123333 38 day game over For my part, I did everything possible to tighten the game .. even lost first place .. but it did not work .. the game was over. In the game everything is decided in the first three weeks .. Who will be the winner a…

• Need Money for taking cities

rarh1 - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “like in COW? Where every experienced player immediately farms small nations for +5ers? HURRRAY - Prague as been conquered! Woop-Woop a day of country wide celebrations... All of your nation's citizens rejoice at this amazing military feat - and wait for the qonquest of Sjopje. Or Copenhagen. The people will love it... Seriously? @Bravo: we give out loot for conquering cities - so that's actually not an issue. //G ” Do you think that this is bad? How does it spoil the game?…

• Need Money for taking cities

rarh1 - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “Right now it's a bug: Capitals should be treated like any other town. Today there is no big celebration when capitals fall. Did you see people celebrating when the US occupied Baghdad? Neither did I. Nor Kabul for that sake. ” You are not right. when Benladen was killed, too, did not anyone celebrate? .. a war in Iraq was of a different character, its outcome was known in advance .. the end of the war is simply obliged to have its consequences .. and the fact that you excl…

• Grand strategy game!

The war must justify itself / be recouped Research should not be a burden The status of "occupied territory" looks like a punishment, if I captured the country than in fact removed the defeated player from the map. The territory seized from him should give me as much resources as he has, and not 25% .. The status of "occupied territory" is an interesting point, but it should not be permanent .. Has the right to be, as long as the defeated player controls less than one province .. With regard to …

• Countering AA defenses

rarh1 - - Questions & Answers

as an option you can try ballistic missiles ..

• Grand strategy game!

I'm about to end another game, but there are feelings that I have not played it .. 20 units of technics, I have not yet explored .. I have not annexed the regions (this is too expensive), and it makes no sense to do it .. +300 resource per day, it's nothing .. I have not built half of what I planned to build .. I did not reveal the full potential of the game and its capabilities .. and apparently I can not do it .. all the time there is not enough resources, this stupid eternal punishment in the…

• Could not activate game 2,123,333 on server.Your game is currently unavailable or does not exist anymore. Please try again later.

• it's bad that the drone becomes secretive only at the last moment .. with the last research .. a little earlier and the drone will be irreplaceable

• Hydroacoustic buoy

rarh1 - - Suggestions

To the word in one of your strategies .. which perhaps you can call grand strategy game, a similar problem is solved by the fact that in the sea, at the point, 1 infantry unit is located .. But in that game the infantry is generated, you do not have to spend resources on its creation, and as a result, it's not a pity .. You propose to use planes but they are extremely important .. and losing them in these conditions is very easy .. You do not need to draw this buoy, the main thing that the revie…

• Hydroacoustic buoy

rarh1 - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “That is precisely what out naval recon planes and helicopters do. They drop sonobuoys. Being a grand strategy game we do not show each drop just as we do not simulate individual people or vehicles. ” I believe you ..) but there is a problem, as soon as planes or ships leave the point, the buoy apparently goes after them. agree it's not very realistic .. You must understand that a survey in the sea is extremely important in the conditions of war, Especially when you do not …

• Hydroacoustic buoy

rarh1 - - Suggestions

Уou can add - Hydroacoustic buoy Which could be placed on points in the sea .. by means of a ship or an airplane of reconnaissance of naval aviation forum.conflictnations.com/inde…73797bb1e0a87b2b93b825952forum.conflictnations.com/inde…73797bb1e0a87b2b93b825952 Add a button to the ships in the interface - Hydroacoustic buoy When the ship comes to the point this button becomes active and there is an opportunity to install a buoy. whose lifetime will be limited to 3-5 days .. After 3-5 days, the m…

• as with aircraft, the range of movement, only with a binding to the ports Corvette 1000 km frigate, destroyer, submarine 2500 km .. Cruiser 5000 km, aircraft carrier and nuclear submarines without restrictions ..

• Homeland production problem

OK. In the occupied cities the income of resources is equal to 25%, so it should be?

Quote from Opulon: “Cities work fine. It's your homeland provinces the problem Basically, your homeland provinces produce LESS than occupied provinces, which is not normal. Didn't saw any problem with your cities. Occupied cities produce less than Homeland ones. Everything runs normal ” I personally see the problem in the lack of resources .. But understand correctly, I suffer the least from this .. I always have the largest army and I either on the second or on the first place in the top.

• Strike Fighters

Quote from Liqter: “Air Superiority Fighter are supposed to attack airborne targets while on patrol , planes and helo's and do not attack ground targets such as tanks. Strike Fighters are the other way around . ” understand .. do not forget that these are planes, they can not but attack in the air .. there is no mistake in this

• Strike Fighters

Quote from Liqter: “I am at war with a player , he had strike fighters returning from a bombing run and i had my strike fighters on patrol waiting to ambush him when he landed to refuel , my intent was to blow up the airbase while he was refueling and trap his plans in trucks. Problem , my strike fighters on patrol agroed his returning planes in mid air. I was under the impression that stike fighters would/should not agro airborne targets , only ground targets.Is this a bug ? ” by your logic, th…

in short, give 100% of the income from the occupied cities and everyone will be happy

Quote from Opulon: “Maybe this game is older than the update, which is not that old. What is the day of the map ? (@germanico : i will purge this after :p) ” no, I figured it out .. provinces in all cases bring only 50% of income.

Quote from Germanico: “rarh - you are hijacking a thread: We have discussed this earlier, there are many old threads about it and we changed nothing in the last updates. warning +1 because this is leading nowhere, the highjacking and you are trolling me by asking rhetorical questions. //G ” I'm not trolling you I really have a question, can not I get a clear answer to it? I do not know what you're talking about, when and with whom you discussed it ...