Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Emperor Lelouch: “is this bug common? i made a alt and it too cant see it ” Yep, everyone have this experience, if the game are old, it will disappear from search engine, unless the GO/SGO add you in.

• I'm not Polish, but this looks interesting, perhaps can I take Japan? My ingame name is Rick Wongy1, if you guys decide to add me in.

• (Erase)

Rick Wong - - Concluded Roleplays

Name: Rick Wong In-game Name: Rick Wongy1 Age: *Personal* Country you wish to be: Japan One paragraph example from you: 1751833 (Legacy of 2016, just posted) How active can you be: sometimes 1 day inactive due to paperwork Do you agree to the rules, and agree if you break them to be kicked: Yes Do you understand being Mature and playing in character: yes Will you post at-least once per day: yes

• New Millennium Roleplay!

Quote from Germanico: “Hi guys, sorry but I cannot keep up atm. got too much to do with the game balancing and fixing. Hope you enjoy and return See you once the beta is more stable, Germanico ” Good luck man, work hard, and make this game the best RTS for 2017

• New Millennium Roleplay!

*Player Name: Rick Wong *Country you wish to play as: Republic of Indonesia *Have you played RP games before? I'am a veteran of Supremacy 1914 (currently in Imperialis Dominationis and Turk's 1860) *I agree to comply with all current and future rules: Yes *I will make decisions true to the country I have selected Yes *I agree to stay active through all events in the game: Yes *I agree to stay in character at all times: Yes *I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: Ye…

• ~Name: Rick Wong (The one and only) -Country you would like to play People's Republic of China -RP Example: Imperialis Dominationis (Siam), 1860 Turk's (USA). ~Write one rule mentioned WW3 shall not occur within 3 months of the game launch. ~Agree that you will follow the nuclear capability of your nation Sure ~If you agree that you will be banned if you do not follow the rules Yep ~Did you really read this entire thing? Yep