Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Army performance?

Jake365 - - General Discussion

Could someone explain the performance mechanics? I have 8 stack of naval ships. Consisting of destroyers, frigates and corvettes and for some reason they’d at 73% with the down arrow next to it. To my understanding this is to indicate they will only preform at 73% of the stats but why? The info states not to go over a 10 stack... so how come the 8 stack has debuffs? Is it bc they’re in shallow waters?

• Naval ships won’t move

Jake365 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Thanks I’ll contact them. Appreciate the advise man

• Naval ships won’t move

Unfortunately mobile doesn’t have that and how I submit a bug report? The mobile bug report button say “coming soon” so is there another way?

• Naval ships won’t move

Tried that too even tried clicking the bottom left unit icon. All takes me to the image above. Radar activated indicating the unit is selected, but no console commands. Truly stuck on this one. That’s my navy out the window and the game to bed.

• Naval ships won’t move

I’ve reduced there size so it works now. Yes so as you can see I click the infantry and the commands appear but the ships have no commands available?

• Naval ships won’t move

I have the images to prove it but it won’t let me upload them to the forum via smart phone

• Naval ships won’t move

So it’s very early game and I’ve amassed 2 corvettes on day 4 at the naval dock of Quebec. However, when I click the ships no command buttons appear. There simply just idle and sat there. There’s no movement command, attack and I can’t demolish them. Has anyone had this before or know of ways to fix this? I have restarted my app several times too.