Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from 737373elj: “All offers tab should have it ” It SHOULD, but if it did i wouldnt be writing here.

• Question about marketplace

Lysiek420 - - Questions & Answers

But the same thing happens when my friend want to sell his resources when i make an offer to buy, he cant find my offer to sell his resources. Quote from Dealer of Death: “You do know if there is a bid in to buy that type of resource at a value at, or above what it is posted at, it will automatically be sold and won't appear? ” Didnt know about that and i have some question to that. How does it choose which offer has priority to get the resources? Highest bid or is it random

• Question about marketplace

Lysiek420 - - Questions & Answers

Well there is another problem. When one of us makes an offer the other cant see it, doesnt matter offer type or resource. We are not in war - we are in a coalition together, so there shouldnt be any problems but it doesnt appear.

• My friend and me are playing in the same world but it seems that offers in his marketplace are completely different than what i see when i open marketplace. He is playing on mobile and me on browser. Are mobile/browser marketplaces separate or is it something else?