Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Question about Economy increase

Bm82 - - Questions & Answers

never suggested you was new to the game

• Question about Economy increase

Bm82 - - Questions & Answers

just to confuse StopThereCowboy even more.... im pretty sure population effects resource production too lol

• I like the idea but having been one of those newbies a couple of months ago I would've found it highly annoying to be confined to "training maps" the best way to learn is to compete against players that understand the game... On another note I've also come across level 50 players that are utter noobs so do they need a special place to go too? Bm

• came across a player using alternate accounts, is anything done about this by the game moderators? Is it worth writing a ticket about it? Needless to say I was mightily peed off about it when I saw all their troops running amok across my territory.... and fully enjoyed smacking them silly but it cost me 20 quid to do so ..... but so far I've come across 4 "players" with near identical stats, cities built the same, with same troops too..... and same coalition (apart from 1 which had same stats an…

• been looking for over a week and so far all overkill games are X4 speed games..... I dont mind faster games, however I work long hours and a lot can happen in the time I'm away at work grafting my arse off BM