Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What if a Country or state attacks me and I don't want to play with them? What if they keep attacking me and I still don't want to play with them? Even if they declared war formally can I not engage the enemy? Especially if I am doing some research or mending my units at the hospital. Is there a way to ignore a country that won't leave me alone and keeps attacking me (even if that is part of the game) Even if I message the player or state etc they will not acknowledge me and are trying to get ri…

• Units and some add ons

BeenVerified - - Suggestions

I had some ideas in regards to some modern war fare on CON. 1. Border Patrol units, Border walls. Player can construct walls on the border of states or countries. Units can not pass by, through or around, but agents could. Border Gangs. In the interest of 'terroristic' agents, players could create gangs on border who are agents that can smuggle or what not in a country or state. 2. Sea Walls. Country or states near water or oceans could construct ocean walls that reduce hit damage when targeted …

• Hello everyone, I am BV or 33. I enjoy CON and playing the game both broke as heck and with some gold. I am doing well this time and doing my research as well as investing money and time in this game. I hope this thread is in the right place, if not feel free to move it. I think people (some people) think that only men of some such caliber should be able to play CON. I enjoy games that make you think, like CON. They don't think that women at all could be warriors and we all know that in America'…