Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A Response to Opulon

Michael58126 - - Off Topic

I didn't really look for the post. I just happened upon it when looking through the roleplay chats. Either way, I think that I am just going to take Opulon's advice and "leave", and come back on an alt as a new person as I honestly don't see this discussion going much farther than just a discussion. My main accounts are both gone and my reputation is low enough at this point that I would have to work harder than its worth to fix it. The fact that the mods approved this account, combined with the…

• A Response to Opulon

Since Opulon locked the last thread I will make this one in order to reply to his comment. Firstly, while I did have a conversation with Opulon, it ended with him giving me a choice to keep or delete the account Michael58126 since it was late in France. I unfortunately lost the password to that account so I was unable to sign back in to respond to Opulon. After that, all attempts to contact Opulon on discord have been met with silence. I would like for the account to either be unsuspended so I c…

• The Trial of Michael58126

alright thank you

• Captured Equipment

Michael58126 - - Suggestions

While this has probably been suggested before, I think that it would be interesting to be able to capture enemy equipment and reuse it as your own. Obviously it would only be vehicles like arty, armor, ships, and aircraft that could be captured as repurposing infantry is tricky. With CON's spaghetti code this would probably be a nightmare to add but I think that the mods should keep it on their list of "ideas for the future"

Forgot to add conversation so it is attached below

As some of you know I have been banned from the official CON discord server for an unknown reason. (I have my suspicions but no official reason was ever provided) My CON account has not been banned which is confirmed by the fact that CON says that I am already registered on the email tied to the account. This means that I haven't been banned from CON altogether and that my account is just suspended. Also, the fact that an Administrator approved this account and that you are seeing this is a clea…

• The link doesn't work

• A wikipedia of alliances

Michael58126 - - Suggestions

I mean you could probably do something like a fandom wiki to implement it. Or you could potentially try to make this a branch off of the official CON wiki although that would take a lot more convincing.

• The invite doesn't seem to be working. Could I get another one?