Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• new unit

Blainze - - Suggestions

This would be a unit that utilizes stealth to enter the enemy territory without declaring war to either slow down enemy movement in provinces or slow down the time it takes to embark and disembark units. or can place mines or anti-tank mines in enemy provinces to deal damage to the enemy without declaring war or taking damage if they were not spotted. they would need to go back to homeland or conquered provinces to resupply mines and would have low health. Another unit would be something that ca…

• rename cites

Blainze - - Questions & Answers

I don't know if this is a thing and I am new to the forum but I was wondering if it is possible to rename cites?

• extended tech tree and more.

Blainze - - Suggestions

to make the game more interesting there should be mines as well as anti-tank mines and to go along with them mine searchers to find and disarm the mines (i do not know their actual name). possibly underground tunnels that you do not see unless you own a province that has a hatch. this would allow for troop movements from one city to another without the use of planes if an enemy has blocked your way off but you would need to build them before the province was taken. laws in cites that would incre…

• coalition

Blainze - - Suggestions

ok good point

• coalition

Blainze - - Suggestions

for larger maps, there should be more than 3 people allowed in a coalition. and there should be an option to backstab a member of the coalition which would knock them or you out immediately depending if you are the leader or a member which would instantly declare war on them but decreases your morale. finally, an option to trial a country for acceptance which means when they are first accepted the leader can kick them out immediately are kicked out but any member of the coalition cannot attack t…

• Provinces

Blainze - - Suggestions

I don't think this is a thing but you should be able to create a barricade in your provinces that would slow down the enemy forces and possibly deal damage without leaving troops there. for example, roadblocks that would slow down enemy movements or barbwire that would deal some damage to infantry units. or anti-tank mines that have a *% chance to deal x damage to armored units that enter the province.

• resources

Blainze - - Suggestions

I don't know if this is already a thing but I don't think it is. you should be able to share resources with members of your coalition. again I don't know if this is already a thing but I don't think it is.

• Provinces

Blainze - - Suggestions

oh, I just started playing this game again and last time I played I do not think that this was a thing.

• Provinces

Blainze - - Suggestions

if you lose your homeland provinces and a member of your coalition recaptures it should be put back under your control. and an option to carve up the map with the members of your coalition and if a member of them takes what was agreed to be yours it will go to you so they don't have to worry about waiting for you to take it. an option for surrender to either give all your land to your enemy or parts without them needing to capture it.