Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I was wondering about this myself as a large naval playet where gettong reports from ships in the middle of the pacific could be incredibly helpful and level the playing field. I might still have an hour or two to respond depending on how far away they were when first detected to the time I got back on. I think this would be a serious and amazing game changer. I already make movements based on where I think player radar and sonar is and like theyre online watching. If your whole strategy for a s…

• I just got done invading thr main homeland of the second best player in the game being the 3rd best player and I used mostly AFVs and infantry with only 2 stacks of MBTs. The AFVs in my experience on this were highly more effective in my invasion and ultimately led to my success then the MBTs did. I stupidly used only SAMs in my invasion for air coverage and didn't bother to bring any MAAVs in due to never seeing any helos in combat previously all that much which ultimately led to the killing of…

• so me an ally are having huge territorial and power disputes. Leader kicked us out so we could go to war and settle it. About 1 day before being kicked he sent 3 troops transports to my airports. I destroyed them before they could come close to landing but they're still going to the cities with no airports. Why is that? Shouldn't they have to redirect elsewhere temporarily?