Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Terroristic attack scenario

zneigras - - Suggestions

Quote from Kalrakh: “This sadly contradicts the devs vision of CON being a PvP game to much, I am afraid. @Opulon and I also talked about some kind of horde mode, where players join as a team and have to fight up different waves of enemies every day, so that alliances could compete with a highscore with each other for example. ” Well, my idea is not a horde mode. As I said, the idea is not to fight an AI country but to use this country as a tool to win against real players. All the countries can…

• Game Rank discussion

zneigras - - General Discussion

tbh I have met a lot of players far higher ranked than me, but a lot of them looked like newbies that have been playing for just a couple of months.

zneigras - - Suggestions

Quote from ewac123: “This is a european game... You do realize that day change is midnight for europeans?!! So no, no, and no. ” Day change for me is 4am, when I'm sleeping, I just couldn't come up with a better solution.

• Blacklist (engaging enemy troops)

zneigras - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “It seems to me (although I think this feature would come in handy, and I personally could use it to get more uninterrupted sleep) that this while you say "it does not change any aspect of the game in any significant way." does in fact alter the game significantly towards A.I. vs A.I. It would basically be implemented an "If ... Then" coding which takes active presence further out of the game. It would give people who don't wish (or can't [to be fair]) to make as much…

• Quote from playbabe: “I will argue this, Units will be OP because the way of countering them is heavily demanding and limited. Having "a way to counter them" does not make it automatically not OP. ” yes, btw, I understand. I guess my answer is not complete in the previous message and also, I just noticed it was only for the case when you were being invaded. Also there are a lot of scenarios depending on the skills + as Kalrakh mentioned, it depends on the activity of the player. The main way to …

• Quote from playbabe: “Let look at motar inf, again lol. At first, it just melee unit that have good defend and not expensive. counter units - any melee units (mbt, afv, recon, mec inf, naval inf, spec ops) - arti - aircraft - missiles - itself now at gen 3 it have range attack which obsolete all other melee units. now option to counter motar inf is - spec ops - arti - aircraft - missiles - itself now you can put some units to counter it weakness and wala ! you get the impossible to beat stack. ”…

• Quote from playbabe: “and no, "just use this more OP units to take this secondary OP units down" should not be the answer ” That's the contrary to what I'm saying. I'm saying there are no true OP units there. A unit can be OP against an ill-developed country, but objectively, it's not. If a country develops X strong weapon, the other country develops Y strong weapon to stop X from causing trouble. It's like saying "max level anti air is not the answer to stopping the enemy air forces". Every uni…

• Just to make sure, let's avoid turning this into a discussion whether mortar or any other feature is OP or not, because it has already been discussed many times and it's not the purpose of this thread.

• I've met people complaining about unfairness of other players and I just read a thread where people wanted to nerf a certain unit. All of these are my opinions only. 1. The first one is easy to respond. complaining about the unfairness of other players (like backstabbing, lying, manipulating, anything) it's stupid. we are talking about politics, nothing is fair or unfair there, it's all a game where one outsmarts the other. I understand that most of the players just want to have fun, but it's li…

zneigras - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from zneigras: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Interesting idea @zneigras but what is your logic/justification for: 7. Lastly, any terrorist attack will be done during the day change. ? I mean if ANY game/map should have a justification for random terrorist attacks, THIS would be that map. ” Because the player can't know what's going on in the game while working or sleeping and if terrorists damage an essential building that's, for example, needed for the recruit…

zneigras - - Suggestions

Quote from ewac123: “Nice ideas. The biggest problem is if irl, someone really wanted to kill the terrorists, just send more occupying forces with bombers. Costs a lot, maybe come collateral damage, but that would eradicate the terrorists. Irl they didn't do that because... well I cannot explain Bush's logic. ” Well, that's the same idea. You don't kill the terrorists and let them cause havoc in other countries. Or maybe, you collaborate with someone that's sponsoring these terrorists and play a…

zneigras - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Interesting idea @zneigras but what is your logic/justification for: 7. Lastly, any terrorist attack will be done during the day change. ? I mean if ANY game/map should have a justification for random terrorist attacks, THIS would be that map. ” Because the player can't know what's going on in the game while working or sleeping and if terrorists damage an essential building that's, for example, needed for the recruitment of a certain unit, then the player will have t…

zneigras - - Suggestions

I've got this idea for a new scenario. Powerful terrorist organizations hit certain regions in the world. They are better equipped than the rest of the countries at the beginning of the game. 1. The objective is not to beat the terrorists but get enough VPs. 2. There can be alliances with 3 members max. 3. The terrorist armies will be controlled by AI, but they will be much more aggressive than the classical insurgent attacks. First of all the terrorist armies can move and can spread very quickl…

• Oh, I'm a newbie myself, so I had supposed drones are equipped with a missile. So here is my edited suggestion. Automatically declare war only if the drone opens fire on you. You and the owner of the drone will decide whether to declare war or not if the drone is shot down before attacking.

• I suggest that war be declared only if the drone carries a missile and that players could decide by themselves whether to declare war or not. The reason is that a drone that's just scouting doesn't represent a direct threat. I understand that players can negotiate so that the owner of that drone moves it back to his territory, but it's not that wise if the drone has gone too deep into your territory.

• Drone fleets

zneigras - - Questions & Answers

Recently some countries have started building attack drone fleets and they have been proven effective in certain situations. What do you think is there any sense in creating a drone fleet in the game? (I'm still a newbie so I don't have much idea for now)

• Yeah, guys, now I agree with you. All of my suggestions will uselessly complicate the game and complicate things for smaller countries..

• 1. ability to trade with a country using a specific road. 2. water supplies I'm making these suggestions in a single thread, because they imply the same thing: strategic advantage. First of all, trade routs would make the suburbs sometimes more important than cities. Next, trade agreements would force the players to do some diplomacy. It is impossible to survive in 21th century without diplomacy, whereas many players do absolutely no diplomacy in the game. The concept of trade agreements will ch…