Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Helis Bug

Charlie71 - - Questions & Answers

OK then, well I made bug report also, so expect to get some feedback from dorado games. I believe they can find time for back-end stuff among all seasonal development

• Helis Bug

I got quite beaten by the game today in one situation, as you can see on image i got 2 helis stacks in Sarh, that shouldn't happen as they were attacking kongo unit from Bria. However they got grounded in moment they attacked that unit. PS: 1st unit was ordered to attack tank unit and second only patrol, both of them were still grounded.

• Frigates should be nerfed

Charlie71 - - General Discussion

Quote from MattBooth25: “Quote from shrek6satan: “They're too cheap, they have anti air which is too long of a range the only thing who can actually beat them is a unit stronger than them which to me is bad game design. They should have advantages and disadvantages who can balance each other out. A player who spams frigates will outmatch every other player even if the other player makes cruirsers just by sheer numbers. In general navy in my view is kinda unbalanced like there should be coastol d…

• LVL 63 LF Alliance

Charlie71 - - Recruitment Centre

Im looking for competent people to team um with to win games. I am active player. ETC + 1

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Charlie71: “Beside to doctrine (EU is best for it of course), I tend to build tank destroyers in oppose to tanks. I understand benefit of tanks but they are build by most people, and if those two armys are shared , destroyers win. Plus they have bonusses in citys where most battles are fought. What do you think? Tanks have alot of HP of course but I prefer destroyers also when I play eastern doctrine. ” Wait, there is some sort of benefit to tanks??? Oh, d…

• Quote from Teburu: “Pro Tip: Don't do either ” why? I want to understand your thinking

• Don't quit after day

Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Quote from Charlie71: “so you get easy AI? ” The problem is that it is easy. XD ” All AI is easy in this game, maybe beside undead

• Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Nah I use top tier AWACS ” Still reveal stealth only in sight range, not radar detection

• Beside to doctrine (EU is best for it of course), I tend to build tank destroyers in oppose to tanks. I understand benefit of tanks but they are build by most people, and if those two armys are shared , destroyers win. Plus they have bonusses in citys where most battles are fought. What do you think? Tanks have alot of HP of course but I prefer destroyers also when I play eastern doctrine.

• Don't quit after day

so you get easy AI?

• Doctrines

Charlie71 - - Bug Reports & Issues

no, thank you

• Doctrines

Charlie71 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from JohnFKennedy: “[about shooting down bombers] The reality is always contrary to your predictions ” Do you mean to say you have not met a good top player yet? ” Hmmm, not as top as you then maybe XD.But then they are like Rank 80+ and still noone make SAMs. ” Well I was not talking about ranks, but referring to your starter comment stating the a ~1000 VP "top player" should be dealt with bomber…

• Outdated game model

I see there are a lot of discussions about balancement of units and game mechanics. Me as sporadic player I play few games and have pause for few months, every time I come back I can see something new that is missing this game model even though it is good real time strategy but It's importance is heavily on cooperation and allies (even more that you play it online and offline). But still you are unable to synchronise units with you allies, you cannot share the units with allies as being online a…

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “well enlighten me with where defenderos are benefited...by 25% entrenchment bonus? ” - entrenchment bonus (25% dmg reduction is actually huge); on top of that often you'll also get buffs from defending in the right terrain- stuff being basically invisible within own borders (requiring you having radar/awac to spot shit) - speed penalty of 1/3 in enemy terrain - your troops being revealed the second they enter enemy terrain while you need to stuff lik…

• BTW I think that deployment of armament, in any feature will improve the game format as until now the game was favourable to the attacking game and to be able to change format for more defensive playstyle would improve the game in a good way. Towards balancing the game for 100%, it was never done in any of strategic games ever. It is such difficult task, the aim is always to come as close as possible towards the balance. And I thing it is great that developers are not afraid to change and improv…

• Airborne Infantry

Quote from playbabe: “How good is spec ops? yes - me note: this isn't even fully upgrade forum.conflictnations.com/inde…8d2e71297520a60abe9412e1c ” where did you get this statistics?

• Airborne Infantry

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Aside: I HATE people abbreviating special forces as SF, SF is Strike Fighters. ” I hate abbreviations

• Airborne Infantry

I was using them with special forces, however to get both units alot of research needs to go towards them and in the endgame the strategy requires great micromanagement. Maybe to use spacial forces in combination with towed artilery to flank the enemy and SF to make cover in mountains si if enemy will go for artilery he ends up in trap. I made some tests on multiple games but again big micromanagement. To SUM it up as SF cannot take land they can be good combo but SF are better for reconesence a…

• Special Forces

Charlie71 - - Suggestions

btw question to special units: - if they are in helicopter so transporting via air, are they still in stealth?

• Mobile app Low graphics

Quote from Germanico: “Hey Charlie, sorry for the inconvenience. We're currently working on allowing players to select this themselves. We had very mixed reactions to the release and had to change the way the game selects its detail levels again, but hope we will have this fixed soon. //G ” so the option to change graphics should be added soon? that would be cool as mobile app si great to hold pace when not at PC and as I said it is pointless to have good graphics if it is unusable.