Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• City Growth

Shiniqami - - General Discussion

Quote from playbabe: “aren’t it already a thing? in desktop u can just hover cursor above pop and see what effected it. also it isn’t broken. but it just damn need too much. it go like 1.0 to 2.0 need one day 2.0 to 3.0 need three day 3.0 to 4.0 need ten day and at somepoint around 8~9 the day waiting just sky rocket to infinity yeah i think they using a log number as population ” Yes buffs and effect are just on ifo screen. Population controls how much things go sky rocket, with time/days past.…

• Bribe NPC country

Shiniqami - - Suggestions

I like this idea too. A very interesting and clear point of doing it, and how it can work. I feel it could be a really great thing to do in-game. With only money payment, not resources, we could do convince NPC nations to make a difference in the world map. People that want to play roleplay games would love this idea too!

• City Growth

Shiniqami - - General Discussion

So population works for me and it's going up. But how high it can be. Like what is the max number of population that can grow in one city?

• cheater report

Shiniqami - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Germanico: “you can send us an email directly to "[email protected]". ” Yes, I will do that. The game finished but still, I want to prevent someone to have same experience. Thanks for reply @Germanico

• cheater report

Thanks I will message them. I found Yak and messaged him before I posted here.

• cheater report

Good one man. But I still, waiting for someone to respond. The game is ending soon, maybe a few days and I don't know the power of GM here. If someone reacts fast enough he can be caught easier.

• cheater report

Hello Can someone help me with revealing a cheater.? I have all the information and SS but I don't know where or to who I can send it.