Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ECONOMY UPDATE 170512

dafurer - - News and Updates

Besides when I get mad its hard to talk right let me tell you one thing I will not stand down when it comes to my money and I do know engh. to shut down a web site though the FCC and so on and integrity of the people that put all there hard work on this game and you got want to be people mediating that is ruining the game he put me on mute because of a name not what I said that in turn made it to where i could not do any type of events as and names are up to the people who made the game and if y…

• I cant play it whatever that guy did in the game chat room mess mine up. i the game it slef wont let me in but it will let me here

• look the person that did what he did I like a good war game and am good at anything strategic you dont hear cry about Rebel dude he hits me all the time all i do is fight em and move on it seems like everyone crys about it not me I wont someone to attack ha ha ha ha

• ECONOMY UPDATE 170512

The Saracen his name

• ECONOMY UPDATE 170512

and since you don't have name changes thats on you guys not me if he didn't like then say

• ECONOMY UPDATE 170512

I did not break chat rules they didn't like my name , and me and someone else was talking way the game was not working right you put my game the way i paid for or give me back my money i have as of today to have this site kick from google because of one person his name is and i got screen shots of everything inclueding the rules he said beacouse of my screen name i haven't been able to do anything since i paid 60$

• MY Name

dafurer - - General Discussion

Besides Its only one person who has a problem with this name anyway

• you think come get some son

• MY Name

dafurer - - General Discussion

One of the main reason for defurrer name was to give you guys someone to come after look I like a GOOD WAR game this one can be it , but you have to have down side as well as up side people in this virtual world I am in College studying to create these type of games you cant have a good guy without a bad guy dont you guys agree in order to play a game

• ECONOMY UPDATE 170512

I have screenshots of everything i spend and when please fix i also have 186 days of UN security council and i cant talk what up bro.

• ECONOMY UPDATE 170512

that thing that looks like a test tube is gone that means you cant build anything including nuclear weapons and so at all unless you guys are trying to make people buy on a free game that's all i have to say if that's the case plots of people will leave this game on that reason alone look i also play gow to witch is game of war , and mobile strik and i spend money don't have a problem with that the guy in the chat rooms right now has put me on silence because we are talking about this my screen …

• ECONOMY UPDATE 170512

As far as I know I never got any lets see first someone tried to stop my game, thanks gamemakers for fixing that and now no rare materials at all Its saying that the updates were done , but for some reason It didn't get to me , but all my games are the 26 players ex. one and i just started that one.

• When it comes to Rogue State i just use missiles's on ol Rogue that will usually take care of him. i got a lot of games with em on it most of the time he don't get no city, but he gets one every now and then I just get it back.

• Hay whats up on the rss from the market believe me when i know say those rss building, what about to buy or trade rss when will that be fixed. I can't even play I got one that wont make gas so i have to attack everyone to get what i also know there's a max on the level of the buildings . please let us know thanks guys