Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Decontaminator building?

Dodgetrex - - Questions & Answers

I have never herd of this decontaminator building, I have asked around and no one else knows about it either. Can anyone give me any info on what this means? The city is not contaminated. Also this is on a standard WW3 map.

• anything new on this? I am having all kinds of loading problems on my Samsung G21

• Samsung device issues

Dodgetrex - - Bug Reports & Issues

I would like to know if there is any update on the Samsung device issue? I got an email on May 4th stating that it is a known issue and that a fix would be coming out soon. My issue is that my phone has detected a bug in the game and refuses to open the app. Samsung G20. Uninstalling and clearing cache does nothing.

• Espionage report bug.

Dodgetrex - - Bug Reports & Issues

For the last 3 games I have played, I continue to get spy reports for cities and nations that I do not have spies in. Example, here I have report for spies in the USA, however I never had any spies in the USA as he was an ally. Okay for some reason I cannot upload screenshots but I'm not worried about that right now.

• Adding a new language

Dodgetrex - - Suggestions

it would also be nice to somehow have like a google translate option in the game for when you play people who do not speak your language.