Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Security Council

ramadeus - - Questions & Answers

oh yeah, I knew it.. I guess there's a glitch earlier.. now it showing 5 more days lol.. been waiting for it!

• Security Council

ramadeus - - Questions & Answers

hey I'm pretty sure still couple days to end of season, then I check it's gone..

• Update - Patch Notes 2108.17

ramadeus - - News and Updates

all aircraft in kamikaze mission, can't issue an order once they're airborne.. Quote from Dealer of Death: “Well, your "Update" created a bug where sometime you can't get your aircraft to change where they are going or what they are doing. When you try to change attack to patrol, or change patrol, you get an "out of range" message and nothing happens even if it is a change to right next to the airbase which is clearly in range. There is one thing you can do to shake it out of this, but I'm not t…

• European Doctrine Stealth Bomber

ramadeus - - Suggestions

How about this.. Horten H.XVIII 300px-Horten_H_XVIII.jpg The Horten H.XVIII was a proposed German World War II intercontinental bomber, designed by the Horten brothers. The unbuilt H.XVIII represented, in many respects, a scaled-up version of the Horten Ho 229, a prototype jet fighter. The H.XVIII was one of many proposed designs for an Amerikabomber, and would have carried sufficient fuel for transatlantic flights. The XVIIIA variant, with its wood structure, buried engines in the fuselage, fly…

• More Suggestions

ramadeus - - Suggestions

1. Gold: Not quite sure what limitation you want to put on gold usage, but it's naturally already limited.. err.. by the size of your wallet. I think the game as it is already maintain some sort of balance between free players and gold players. Me myself has wisely use gold for emergency, such as speed up capital building in the event of losing one, but not really to build or heal units. 2. Real Force: totally against this, as already said, would highly unbalance the game.. in real world, the gr…

• New Kind Of Insurgency

ramadeus - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from ramadeus: “How about insurgent that support original homeland nation.. I think this is logical, if the occupying forces is not strong enough, the occupied city can fight and win the nation back.. Imagine if your home town was attacked by foreign power, as citizen you will flee or find shelter, but when you see a chance, I believe you will fight back, guerilla.. Maybe instead of insurgency, spawn homeland national guard? ” So, ... you are suggesting Civiliz…

• New Kind Of Insurgency

ramadeus - - Suggestions

How about insurgent that support original homeland nation.. I think this is logical, if the occupying forces is not strong enough, the occupied city can fight and win the nation back.. Imagine if your home town was attacked by foreign power, as citizen you will flee or find shelter, but when you see a chance, I believe you will fight back, guerilla.. Maybe instead of insurgency, spawn homeland national guard?

• try to answer based on an observation, so cmiiw. when patrolling aircraft lost its access to departure airport (either RoW revoked or airport destroyed), it will rebased to nearest airport (still within ferry range) so last resort it will return to factory airport (assuming it has not been destroyed). however, i think it will be different if the aircraft is not flying or is returning to base after a mission (attack during patrol). here's what i saw 1. my aircraft is parking in friendly airport (…

• Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from ramadeus: “I tempted to leave as well and fight number two out of pure boredom, the game mostly inactive players. ” I tend to archive games that get to this point. But if I wanted to finish it, I'd probably attack the number 2, yeah. The fun in this game comes from fighting wars and having interesting strategic confrontations between evenly-matched active opponents. Points accumulation is not fun. Not for me, anyway. I play to win wars, but I don't particularl…

• Around a month playing CON, twice been dumped from winning coalition, was number 2 on both and number 1 think I'm a good statistic booster lol. Shit happens, moving on to other game. And now on current game, I'm number one having 1,400s points and number two having 400s points. 1700 points for solo, 2250 for two players. The coalition of 3 initially belong to former number one who thinks he could go solo and left the coalition. I fight and took his points eventually become number one. The curren…