Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello I was just wondering, do officers boost elite units? Like would the tank officer boost the elite battle tank and railgunners? And if so which officer would boost the new deployable units?

• Morale help please

DigitalReign - - General Discussion

Sorry for the long post just crazy situation. But yeah no argument or offense taken at all, I completely agree there. I was doing great before that last war with the other coalition, I was finishing off the coalition in south America and the rest of the continent that had been almost completely over run by the chosen. But I abandoned finishing them off completely before I jumped over to save my remaining team mate from the other coalition in Russia that was snatching up all the other victory sit…

• Morale help please

yeah, probably no more than 10 to 15 infantry units because alot were defeated in the last war, and they are what I'm using to reconquer cities with from the chosen. I over did it with my air force and navy as well as artillery units to protect against the many nuclear attacks so I didn't have a lot of infantry to start with. But I've almost come to the point where I'm not sure if I should nuke my own naval and air units to take the amount of daily consumption down. I'm at zero recources on oil …

• Morale help please

I have a problem and would really appreciate any help I can get. I'm in a game on day 99 with 4 active players remaining. My coalition just had a really big war with one of the other remaining coalitions that devastated my morale. In the process of the war the chosen have sprouted everywhere, leaving me with a large deficit on 2 of my recources that are preventing me from building any more structures or producing anymore troops. The other big issues are my current unit count is 172 units but not…

• Officers

kinda wish officers boost was somehow proximity based as well. Like in larger battles for cities and stuff where you're using multiple stacks. Then the other troops that arent stacked with the officer but are still within sight range of the officer of that unit type could still be like "hey there's the captain guys, let's do this!!" Lol. Sorry first post just thought that was a fun idea, but probably alot more work than it's worth to program.