Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Need to be able to stack with other EFF . Otherwise its a nice support unit . Probably need to fix the radar at max lvl to be able to detect low fixed wing aircrafts

• great , you guys just killed the NPA and AWACS

• Quote from Ripuanewhole: “I tend to be an aggressive player. That being said I try to do things efficiently in order to reduce my morale penalty by not being in too many wars at once. Unfortunately, the game programming has other ideas. Once the AI takes over for the people who quit the game, multiple countries start declaring war on me. This makes it so I don't get to strategically decide the direction of my attacks, and am instead forced to eliminate the AI countries that declared war on me. T…

• Ooh the Changes!

Morpheas78 - - General Discussion

Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “Quote from Morpheas78: “Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “I hope we calmed down now, but: Yes, your math is right, but there are some other better vessels that don't require supplies like SFs (removing researches.) By that, you have to use the market very carefully and avoid spending resources in unecessary vessels until you get better arms industries if your nation starts starving for supplies, that's kinda what im currently doing right now, if i could i would spend money in t…

• Ooh the Changes!

Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “I hope we calmed down now, but: Yes, your math is right, but there are some other better vessels that don't require supplies like SFs (removing researches.) By that, you have to use the market very carefully and avoid spending resources in unecessary vessels until you get better arms industries if your nation starts starving for supplies, that's kinda what im currently doing right now, if i could i would spend money in the market like crazy but it's not the right thing.…

• Ooh the Changes!

Let me put it in SIMPLE math so you may get what i say . Just a example . If you take away 1 supply city from a nation that had 3 supply cities it is a 33% supplies reduction If you take away 1 supply city from a nation that had 2 supply cities it is a 50 % supplies reduction . Yup i agree that case is closed unless your math says otherwise .

• Ooh the Changes!

Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “Quote from Morpheas78: “Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “ ” ” Quote from Morpheas78: “Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “ ” Then you have not met a decent player with a lange country ” Ok, listen up. If you want to keep talking about ranks wich is NOT closely related to this topic, then it's your problem, okay? You keep going into wrong points, mentioning topics that are not closely related to the size (amount of cities) of countries, we are talking about S I Z E. Not R A N K S. Even h…

• Ooh the Changes!

Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from Morpheas78: “Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “I never said it IS possible, instead, i said it IS easier ” Then you have not met a decent player with a lange country ” Somehow, the more competent a player the less likely is to pick large countries. Makes you wonder, doesn't it. ” Yea it does . On the other hand , i could be speaking in general gameplay and not about what i want . But as i said . If you think that 2 equal skilled players fighting each other while one havin…

• Ooh the Changes!

Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “I never said it IS possible, instead, i said it IS easier ” Then you have not met a decent player with a lange country

• Ooh the Changes!

Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “Quote from Morpheas78: “Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “ ” ” Im sorry but it's impossible to unmention geography when we are talking about size of countries. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…a7571398c4b4141fbe61c449f ” You still dont get it , do you ? First of all when i say size i mean number of cities . Second , geography did not change so it is irrelevant to the changes in the number of cities

• Ooh the Changes!

You keep saying that it is possible ... Yes it is possible . Especialy vs new/ bad players. You think i dont know about Arms Industries and market ? lol

• Ooh the Changes!

Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “What about the geography? Even experient players agree that it's easier to beat the shed out of a oversized nation because of it's trashy geography, you have to put a lot of strategy if you want to play with one of these and especially Russia as it's surrounded by hungry enemies. I don't want to change your opinion though and i need more reasons of why you think it's easier for oversized nations. But if you don't know how to waste your resources, then it doesn't matter,…

• Ooh the Changes!

if you guys think that research and production of a nation with 1 supply city is easier to outplay a nation with 2 or 3 supply cities ( not to mention components - electronics - fuel ) , then i can't say much ...

• Ooh the Changes!

Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from Morpheas78: “The smaller countries or ''medium'' that used to have 6 cities and lost the 2nd supply city are way harder now to achieve victory ” Therefore, they are now on a more equal footing with the other 5 city countries... ” Therefore its even easier for the big countries

• Ooh the Changes!

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Hello I am Rozne. I stopped playing the game almost a year ago. I have recently started again and I am seeing so many cool changes! The 4x Flashpoint and those new islands near Korea in Ww3! Also the change in no. of cities for several countries. USA and Russia now both begin with 9 cities, and many others like Turkey, Greece, Germany got cities reduced too. These changes are really interesting. This thread is a way of me saying hello to all! ” Please tell me how the …

• Navy is Overrated

Quote from shrek6satan: “what really bothers me is those navy rushers who think having navy asap is super imp and will garantee that their island doesn't get invaded... yeah no with some exceptions ( maybe japan but with at least 2 or 3 vettes) ” Well if they are an island nation or a nation with many cities on the coast , yes navy is the way to play and be safe .

• Quote from Expletived: “I know I saw this in the pasta few years ago. Possibly in the CoW version. But isn't there a massive MORALE penalty for countries invading without declaring? Seems to be that just about every single noob launches an invasion without it and there are NO repercussions. If you nuke, chem bomb cities, you get alot of revolts. Shouldn't this be the case as well? ” So whats the difference if i declare 2 seconds before i invade? There are much bigger problems in the game than th…

• PATCH NOTES - 2210.05

Morpheas78 - - News and Updates

Why the nerf on the Elite heli ? It's almost useless now besides the stealth. Elite units are supposed to be stronger than usual units . Elite heli was perfect as it was , just like the AIP sub . It's the most unnecessary nerf thta I have seen . I agree with the EAA neft . But the heli .... Why ????

• SEASON 8 IS LIVE

Morpheas78 - - News and Updates

Its been at least 2 years that the Elite Helicopter (one of the best season units ) has not shown up into the season rewards. Whats the logic behind the rotation of the season units?

• Season units

once maybe . Since December 2019 no Elite Heli or the elite tank