Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dealer of Deaths thanks for the chart. I do understand, that there is one real winner and I am ok about good players winning. I am glad this is bringing now normal discussion about how this could be improved not just trying to be bully that only loosers want to change the game. I have pretty good scores on winning points and it is not a problem for me to win, but still I want to be it "representing the actual the world" more as WalterChang said. My main concern is we have a lot of inactive playe…

• Hi, It is easy to know very good players by victory points/games played, lost units and so. It is also quite easy to know bad players. But for the average ones I am missing stats of lost games or kind of diplomatic victories. You can finish in top 5 or 10 easy in world map, but not be in winning coalition, so even you don’t truly win, but you definitely not lost this. I would be open for discussion why there is no lost games statistics, where you actually lost your all lands or home cities or so…

• So, how we tell this for game creators?

• Blacklist (engaging enemy troops)

Aurimas - - Suggestions

No cheating AI doesnt attack alies with right of way, the same is here, engage anything in radar could be when you see a flag. That way air patrols would be even more handy over sea. Now the only way is to declare war against all players who you dont want to come through, and declaring war to like 10 countries means your morale will be very low... Other thing is like not to let other player disembark you need to keep ship in city harbour, and that means that if city is bombarded with balistic mi…

Aurimas - - Suggestions

Contact logs would be great good for ships and planes! I also agree that this and attack any unit in radar option can be only Security Council option.

• I really hate, that both of the countries have to buy premium. I paid for the premium, why can I only share intel and not ask for one? Having intel from other country is more valuable to me as a paid member not just sharing mine... I think this should be changed that premium members could ask for for shared intel even on no premium members.

Aurimas - - Suggestions

Hello, yes, I agree we definitely need something like that. I don't see much problem with lands, but with sea it is definitely very bad. Ships have already some function like that if you are security council member, but still not enough. I have ships and airplanes all around my country like Australia, New Zealand, I don't want anyone to cross them and I want automatically attack anyone or backlisted countries as you say.