Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 528.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Market Traffic

Hydralysk - - Questions & Answers

I am on day 30 of a game, and periodically each day small portions of various resources show up for sale. I buy them, (they don't cost much and I have money to burn) but who is providing the stuff? Is it other players looking for a little cash, or just the AI encouraging players to watch the market board? youtu.be/FsYFwvv-ReQ

• Quote from Kaiservar: “Hi. I was thinking about the possibility to add a list of units and his location on map. ” You ain't the first to suggest this, and you won't be the last. There are a plethora of proposed features for the game that would make it a lot more fun for the players. Most of them will likely not be implemented. Though I suspect that putting the feature behind a paywall would encourage the developers to think about it. youtu.be/bRl_sBg6GX8

• Reported Players

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Hydralysk: “Is . . . ” What you've written here is neither useful nor clever For goodness sake, just grow up. ” When you can't dispute the post, attack the poster.

• Quote from Erusuov: “ - Other way to contact somebody ? ” Well, you could contact Stillfront Group, the company that owns the developers. Or you could buy a majority share of them and they should answer at that point. youtu.be/VQP2dZJoORI

• Quote from Erusuov: “ And the support doesn't care the cheaters ? ” The developers may care. If so, they don't advertise the results.

• Quote from Erusuov: “ I have sent an email to support@dominio... but they are not replying. - What to do ? ” Nothing to do. Start another game. It happens. If the individual is cheating, hopefully the developers will take action. If he ain't, then learn to enjoy losing to him.

• Additional Agent Mission

Hydralysk - - Suggestions

Raise morale in province assigned to, as well as all friendly adjacent provinces. Daily cost 500 dollars. iu

• So Annoying

Quote from garmcuster: “there is probably no way to catch him or prove it. ” I suspect there is a way, just that most likely would cost the developers more than they want to spend to do so.

• Average morale low

Quote from Corey32: “Is there no way to increase overall morale? ” Other than the ways mentioned earlier, nope.

• Island Disputes

Hydralysk - - Maps

Quote from KFGauss: “This is a ridiculous repeat of a discussion that's already been had here. ” Ridiculous? Maybe. Entertaining reading? Most definitely. youtu.be/miOWq-nuPnA

• Island Disputes

Hydralysk - - Maps

Quote from KikePastore: “ In 1833 the former Britsh Empire (from now on the pirats) stole the island from the Provincias Unidas del Río de la Plata (now Argentina). ... The fundamental right of Law in this particular case is that the former Spanish and Portuguese empires split there american dominions in the pact of Tordesillas. ” So you are basing your argument on the idea that England stole the island from Argentina, who themselves stole it from Spain. Not seeing much justification there. (Cue…

• Island Disputes

Hydralysk - - Maps

Quote from GeneralJeagerY: “The game is very racist... ” I had no idea that Argentina was its own race. Does that mean that the United States is its own race?

• Mine Layer - A ground unit that deploys barriers to the movement of ground units through a province. A mine layer consumes 'X' number of resources and 'X' number of hours (days?) in a friendly province to create a movement barrier. Once created, the barrier inhibits the movement of enemy ground units in that province until the barrier is removed. Once entering a province with a barrier, enemy units move at one tenth of their normal movement rate. Friendly barriers in provinces controlled by an e…

• Here's to a glorious 2023!

Hydralysk - - News and Updates

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “I wonder what 2023 holds for us... forum.conflictnations.com/inde…e35fa13842dc7be4585259a7a ” The same as last year. youtu.be/oe64p-QzhNE

• Single Nation Tag Teams

What are the downsides of having an option for multiple players to together run a single nation in one game instance? Where in one game, a single nation has several players able to give orders for just that one land? I see it as players forming a team to work that game instance in shifts, where one player runs things in the nation for a while, while the others are otherwise dealing with the real world (eating, sleeping, working, etc.). The players set up a schedule for their group, so that at le…

• Season 9 is Live!

Hydralysk - - News and Updates

Quote from Maxim | CM: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…e35fa13842dc7be4585259a7a The Elite Frigate is a support surface vassal capable ” "Vassal"? Are we doing feudal ennoblement in this season? Or is that a new option for purchase?

• I'm done

Hydralysk - - General Discussion

Quote from berylwz86: “After playing this game awhile and spending way more money than I should, ” Thanks for the donations to keep the game going. I like your ideas on improving the CON experience, though I'd rather that the devs just improve the AI and make it all players versus just the computer kind of game. Not gonna happen, but as long as we are discussing unicorns and the like...

• Doctrine skin ?

Quote from Zefyros22: “ Other players see your units as western, only you see them as European. ” A nice vanity option. Got my vote.

• Sure, why wouldn't they? Battleships on the other hand have been known to fly: youtu.be/w6LFkMniuTk?t=8

• Forming New Countries

Quote from WalterChang: “...and it would likely be the source of a lot of toxic arguments. ” Heh. Like that would be anything different from what is on the forum now? iu