Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rank and stats messed up?

potaytow - - Questions & Answers

Maybe the bug is just a visual error of some sort. Where the data saved somewhere was not properly blitted to the rank tab.

Quote from The Inquisitor: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…de99c7a84b66ce7fe8a102d0a Is this a current bug? I'm actually level 83 and have completely different stats than the one above and I'm researching officers that aren't "unlocked" yet but are. ” It is saved inside the game servers but not in the main website itself. Have a check if I am right.

• Questions

Our ranks gone on the main website but are still saved inside the game servers, what the heck happened?

Yeah, what happened? I just reached level 20 yesterday and now all stats are reset? Why?

• A few suggestions:

potaytow - - Suggestions

Quote from kurtvonstein: “what do you mean with hard work? Did you use gold to sabotage yourself? ” No lol. What I mean is by earning 4000 something gold just end up misclicking some button that requires gold and then you lose a substantial amount of it.

• Request withdrawn.

potaytow - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Germanico: “For everyone's convenience I'll reiterate my answer to this repeatedly asked question: If we'd ask for confirmation for every gold transaction it would be massively detrimental to our gold-spending players who often dish out larger quantities and do not want to confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm,…

• A few suggestions:

potaytow - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from potaytow: “4. Add a prompt when I am about to buy something that costs gold since accidental refunds are not a thing. Implementing one ain't that hard. I already wasted gold twice because I accidentally clicked a gold prompt instead of something else. All that 30 days of hard work gone because of a stupid mishap. Before you create a fully functioning toilet in-game address this one first. So there is a prompt when you don't have enough gold, it leads you t…

• A few suggestions:

potaytow - - Suggestions

4. Add a prompt when I am about to buy something that costs gold since accidental refunds are not a thing. Implementing one ain't that hard. I already wasted gold twice because I accidentally clicked a gold prompt instead of something else. All that 30 days of hard work gone because of a stupid mishap. Before you create a fully functioning toilet in-game address this one first. So there is a prompt when you don't have enough gold, it leads you to the shop to buy gold with your wallet. But if the…

• Questions

I have a question about troop stacking. So I stacked 1 tank, 1 AA, and 2 Motorized Infantry. The stack's estimated strength is about 13 ATK and 20 DEF. I only mind the damage against troops and armored targets, the rest is irrelevant. So is there a way to balance the lopsided estimated strength? And is there also something wrong with it? Or should I have nothing to worry about?