Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 98.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum Games #3 - Take This!

The Destroyer1 - - Off Topic

Attack helicopter

• Best counter?

The Destroyer1 - - Questions & Answers

Sams will help and will counter in this fight... just have nuclear arms locked and loaded. 100th post yay!

Quote from Clock: “Hey ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERYBODY USING THIS THREAD: @The Destroyer1s Posts in this thread are a joke and should be ignored. ” Hey ANOUNCMENT TO EVERYBODY USING THIS THREAD: Clock is lieying on my name... I just guess... lol

• tactique

French: voila je me demande si combiné plusieurs unité différente a un impact sur l'adversaire? English: Here I wonder if combining several different units has an impact on the opponent? English: Yes it does have an impact on the opponent. French: Oui, cela a un impact sur l'adversaire. (google translate)

• Quote from playbabe: “Quote from The Destroyer1: “Quote from playbabe: “this is clearly bias, im supposed to be on top ” That sentence was so bias... ” someone with 0.17 ratio don't understand or purposefully ignore the joke.lol ” Don't be mad that I state the facts.... Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from playbabe: “Quote from The Destroyer1: “Quote from playbabe: “this is clearly bias, im supposed to be on top ” That sentence was so bias... ” someone with 0.17 ratio don't understand or purpose…

• eeehhh... AA just slow me down. SAMS do more damage to missiles and planes... fully upgrade makes so much better!

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from The Destroyer1: “Thank you Tifo, these ratios look very accurate... I wonder what my ratio is... probably in the negative ratio... lol ” Look to the left of your post sailor. 17/93 so not good...lol. .18; which is only slightly ahead of Andi's .14 Likes Received17 Points493 Posts93 ” I BEAT MY OWN EXPECTATIONS... I'M AMAZING!!! XD

• Quote from playbabe: “this is clearly bias, im supposed to be on top ” That sentence was so bias...

• Thank you Tifo, these ratios look very accurate... I wonder what my ratio is... probably in the negative ratio... lol

• No Free Field Upgrades

The Destroyer1 - - Suggestions

Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from The Destroyer1: “I agree with Timmy... ” Any particular reason you want units transforming like autobots in mid flight? youtu.be/o8U15W7e06E ” Because its easier, like what if you in a middle of a battle new fighter upgrade bam but now you have to upgrade in a "factory' we don't need all that... lol

• No Free Field Upgrades

" no no no no no no no NO NO!" Timmy Turner I agree with Timmy...

asw helicopter

anti air

• I just wish that we can add or in place sanctions when a country attacks your ally or ex-ally... like you cant trade with the countries we in place on you.

• 403 Forbidden

The Destroyer1 - - Bug Reports & Issues

FORBIDDEN GAME!

• New Cold War map

Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from The Destroyer1: “We don't talk about no 4x speed ed we don't talk about no 4x speeeeeed... lol ” We don't talk about Bruno, no-no-no, we don't talk about Brunooooooooo... lol there, fixed ” 7 foot frame... rats along his back...when he calls you nAmE... it all fades o black... when he see's your dreams he feasts on your screams... We don't talk about bruno no no no we don't talb about brunooooooooooo... lol

• New Unit

Quote from Killiam07: “Quote from The Destroyer1: “Quote from Killiam07: “Quote from The Destroyer1: “Quote from Lionheart: “Quote from The Destroyer1: “The Ukrainian Farmers did not neccesarly go to war, they used their tractors to steal the Russian tanks (out of fuel/abandoned) But also, NO! ” really? this would be a cool nod of respect to ukraine. Yes I know it is not exactly like real life, but c'mon. Maybe only give them the ability to seize tanks in home territory and you have to brink it …

• New Cold War map

killiam 07

• Quote from Teburu: “thats a trick question MAA is the only bad one, the rest are specialized ” Maybe it is a trick question...

• Part 3 of the unit series... explosions boom crackle... Worst to Best Support Units in CON what are your guys gueses, I know there's not a lot. But what is your guys worst to best support unit in your guys opinion... I'll have the results later.