Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello Support team, I was playing in the game number 4085399 with my younger brother at our home, his account is: "Ajax Galahad". I accidently connect to his wifi connection, which he is using the same connection and I was not noticed that and my account: "Danny Python" was banned from the game. I have experienced from being banned at the last time due to the same issue I have met. Please help me to resolve this problem. Please help me.

• Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Nrb1000: “This post violates many rules - how long does it last before being removed? ” Already 9 hours-it's going strong. And @Danny Python, there is no way to hack the game except for hacking the servers it runs on. Some players just are spending one or two hundred dollars per game. ” Hi @jemandanderes , thank you for your reply, I have proof of his chat, he admitted that he hacked a few times.

• Dear CoN Support team, I write this letter to inform you that there's have been a cheater who might hacking to get unlimited gold, information as follows: Please help us to verify this player, if the Support team might need evidences to clarify, I will provide immediately. Thank you for your service. Wish all the best to CoN's departments, and have a nice day.