Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Commanding battles

Ma090709 - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “I'll give you credit Ma090709, for trying, but I think you are trying to play a different game. ” yeah your right I love this game and also love complex strategy games too so I’m getting it mixed up For example total war hammer with the complex soldier battles and that’s what you see me talking about in this post and last post I mentioned orks

• Commanding battles

Ma090709 - - Suggestions

This is not a really good idea but it would be really nice if you can command a battle so it isn’t always whoever bought the most stuff wins but more strategic When a unit is invading or attacking a area you can click on them and there will be another option saying command This will open up another small map of the terrain images.app.goo.gl/1cP7Lej2Px9eEriY6 Like that And now instead of whoever is the most buff in numbers still has a chance of losing Basically you can command and show where to g…

• I just thought it would be nice if developers can have a ingame link to a trello board of future updates. they can divide the section like Bug fixes In progress future update ETC it would be nice

• My List of ideas

Ma090709 - - Suggestions

Quote from Teburu: “yeah uhm no ” yeah I can understand that it was a list from the back of my head

• My List of ideas

Ma090709 - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “I really like how these ideas are all well developed and fleshed out. Not at all like random ideas that popped into somebody's head after a few beers. ... and ... orcs ... Yeah it’s true usually whenever I play a game I just get random ideas and it’s hard to forget it bugs me all the time so I just posted it because why not ”

• My List of ideas

Ma090709 - - Suggestions

My list of ideas -trains Building rail tracks and having trains to transport troops and supplies and war tanks with artillery and machine guns Some tanks can hold missles -trades You can go too a chat and in the trade option you can do a deal like in the stock market but just for one person -more buildings Basically like in ocean tiles you can build oil rigs And other things like a big wall making it a lot slower to conquer a country Other things can include like traps with land mines or ocean m…