Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• sorry didnt get back to u but no didnt make a coalition as i'm not even sure how too never seen a button to apply or invite anyone to one. anyways that was fixed i appreciate it alot i however have a new major problem. game 1978749 which is and always has been from start just a 2 person game. it was me and my cousin agianst all comp and then once we got close to the vp we were gonna hopefully nuke each other....lol well i got on today to find that 9 more players had joined my map. so now my game…

• Nothing Moves

mllr420tm - - Bug Reports & Issues

game 1978749 at least u still have a game to play several of us had our games end with noone reaching the vp amount needed. some lost 6 games at once.

• can we get a response on this would be nice to know what happened as u can see some of us lost our games by them ending early for no reason i would like to get on my game

• that is a good point no reason to even continue with my game even if it does come back online. huge flaw 212 troops out in the open for all to see

• mines gone as well game finished with no coalitions and first person having 944vp game 1978749

• how about we get to the real issue why is my game still not working after 3 days now come on i post to forum and of coarse nothing has been said as to why i cant get on my game just that it was down a few days ago. if u dont have it fixed tomorrow dont plan on me playing this game ever agian.

• server still down for my game this is rediculous

• ahh now i see why u dropped the vp for all games, even though it ended several hundred games. so we dont get as much free gold. not like a measly 4 k gold can really do anything. u would use that to speedup just one research

• Morale

mllr420tm - - Questions & Answers

it is clear after seeing one of Germanico's posts to raise moral he said to use the humanitarian button the GOLD button.....and he says he is not here to make money lmao All of the updates are strickly to fatten thier wallets no matter what it does to the people paying him his fat check. For EX. what did he do for the hundreds of games that closed down due to them changing the vp without saying anything to anyone about it. WE spend alot of time and some spend alot of money but they can just take…

• still not working for me either so no u dont have anything fixed if my game did get erased or something i will no longer be playing this game fyi

• i guess some work and some dont mine is currently same as yours

• i completely hate this update and for a matter of fact have hated everyone u have put out since i started playing this game... this game was awesome a month ago now it just sucks.....look back u will see someone quitting today..wonder why...the stupid updates is why. Quit worrying how u can make your wallet fatter and make a game that we actually would pay to play. Agian as always a junk update that i really doubt anyone likes at all. With that bieng said as soon as the map i'm on is over i am n…

• nice of u to edit my post for me... what a joke what is a forum for if u change what i wrote to whatever u want.

• how about u stop making pointless updates and fix what u already have screwed up. EX look at any map and read the news all of the AI countries dont have enough res to keep thier buildings. tired of seeing 100 posts in news about the stupid AI losing troops and buildings because of lack of production. U made the AI make more units now let them use the dam things. 21 air fighters in a stack, but wait thats rediculous and way easy to kill since they are apparently stupid stacking them so high but t…

• i think they fixed it i now have 8 diff units that are completely stuck 3 inf in a city and 5 fighter planes sendt fighters out to attack they never attacked been hovering over enemy city for long time now inf been stuck for a couple days now. why have the comp any smarter when we dont even have an operational game.

• AI cities losing buildings

mllr420tm - - Suggestions

I have said enough on the resource issue and am not here to complain about that today....kinda. Please fix the news..i dont care if the computer is stupid and builds too much, but its really annoying looking through news and half of it is just the AI losing buildings because of not enough production. In no way should that even happen anyways...u tweaked AI to make more troops now u need to give them the resources to have them or its just plain dumb. Attacked an AI with a 14 stack of air, which i…

• OUTPOST UPDATE 170526

mllr420tm - - News and Updates

is servers down atm i cant get on anything but the forum update i can get to games page but when i hit play it takes me to games page agian over and over just opens same game tab to hit play agian

• OUTPOST UPDATE 170526

mllr420tm - - News and Updates

i really dont see how anyone but the people making money think that the last 3 or 4 updates were anything but ways to make us spend money to get gold. Massive drop in all resource production, no reason to have allies as u cant help each other with anything, market is horrible now since noone has res, nothing usualy in there except to buy with gold. U made late game troops have less hp...which really dont matter since most of us will never see end game troops now due to resource chops. And as men…

• Your Thoughts? Suggestions?

mllr420tm - - Suggestions

need to fix the fueling problems with aircraft. with my plane in city i set to patrol, ok normal fueling of 15 down to 2 mins and and enemy popped up right in area i was about to patrol. i had airmobile close so it seen enemy. Anyways i clicked on planes which sthill had 2 min to refuel but i changed to attack the target in same exact spot i was gonna patrol....and then 15 min to refuel so to make a trip i have to refuel for 28 min. it goes same when u go to ferry to a new city once out attackin…