Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Total VP on a map

Pyth0n - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Whiskey Guy: “Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Whiskey Guy: “On the North America and World maps, there are clearly not enough points for 2 coalitions to gain victory conditions. But how many TOTAL victory points are on the 2 maps? It seems there should be enough points for more than 1 player to gain the solo victory condition points on the world map, but not enough for 2 full 5-person coalitions. On the North America map it doesn't seem that there are enough total points for 2 players…

• imo strikers are hella good if no anti-air (which like nobody uses) if i go eastern doctrine and am a small nation i dont bother with strikers i just use gunships also had a friend who tried to convince me that ASF is the best anti-ground to this day not sure if he was joking

• naval AWACS are just carrier born AWACS nothing too special bout them

• not exactly sure why people consider strikers to be the op thing that they are claimed to be easiest way to beat them is to get some SAMS or ASF (id recommend SAMs but your choice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) (btw im not saying strikers are bad they are just overrated imo)

• I will assume these ships are frigates. Are the ships for sure in the blue patrol circle? Because maybe the patrol area is smaller than the AA Range. Not sure tho...

• Quote from Opulon: “Pre mobile or Post mobile, Public games have always have been so easy to win ... I don't even understand how on the long term one may remain commited to victories when they have so little value. Sure, if it was hard to win, to the point that a experienced competitive player would be able to brag "I win 10% of my games", i would understand and share the willingness to play for the win. But when, with a hand in my jeans, half asleep, watching a stream and doing some admin paper…

• Which air units are they?

• uhhh im in a wwz map and everyone is using TDs can someone explain why

• Opinions on Armor?

Pyth0n - - General Discussion

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Pyth0n: “am i just a noob or are MBT's just bad ;-; ” Quote from Teburu: “armor in general is pretty okayish; as long as you arent fighting bigger stacks by far the biggest disadvantage of armored units is that while they're kinda made for fighting they really suck at it cuz with being melee you basically have to ram them into the enemy stack about specifcs: basically what kalrakh already said about tanks i can only say that their lack of mobility and high research…

• Opinions on Armor?

am i just a noob or are MBT's just bad ;-;

• NATION SPOTLIGHT: LIBYA

It seems that no-one is interested in helping me with the Nation Spotlight . I will just do it by myself. Expect an update in about a week (can’t make any promises because of exam season sorry).

• So like you want the equivalent of a nuclear bomber in CoW? In compensation for it to be easier to be shot down, you want it to be more buffed?

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Pyth0n - - News and Updates

Here is all the information: Military Doctrine: European Radar Signature: High Deployable Armament Cost: 50 Radar Detection: Ground Units (HIGH) Scout Reveal Stealth: Ground Units Storm Position: Unit ignores hostile target’s entrenchment bonuses, including bonuses received from bunkers. NBC Protection Army Boost: Soft: ATK = +3%, DEF = +3% Wow that took longer than necessary.

Maybe let’s start with something easier… If you are interested in helping me make it, get on Discord and DM me (I would recommend you are at least like lvl 10.) Pyth0n's Alt#0737.

• More Suggestions

Pyth0n - - Suggestions

Well said.

• More Suggestions

Pyth0n - - Suggestions

Quote from SAITAM78: “And Yes! I am Level 102 in CoW... : ) ” Cool. Another CoW player for me to share my problems with . Quote from SAITAM78: “I wanted to clarify a little more about the Gold bullet. I don't want to eliminate the use of it. I was just pointing out some of its use that looks very unrealistic. I am OK leaving all the other uses, but morale increase and unit health are factors that I believe should not depend on how much Gold you have bought. And, WITHOUT eliminating it, it could …

• More Suggestions

Pyth0n - - Suggestions

OK so I have a lot of things that I disagree about (no offense to you or anything, so don’t take this personally). Quote from SAITAM78: “1. Gold: I would limitate the use of Gold for some cases. For example, Morale. You should not be able to raise morale by buying Gold. Another thing that I would limitate further is for Unit Health. Basically, I would limit the. use of Gold to areas where is actually realistic that you can improve or buy with Money in real life (construction, mobilizing, intelli…

I have a proposition. What if you let the community (including me ) make a “prototype” Nation Spotlight. The community could make the base, and then all the devs have to do is fix up what they think is wrong, and add what they think is missing . We could even get some experienced player to write some strategy guides for that country.

• Old Maps

I was looking at all the different maps on the wiki and I saw this picture: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…d25bebbe4742dbfbf7ca924fe wiki.conflictnations.com/Campaign_Types I assume that world war 2020 was an old version of ww3, but I also see a “Cold War” map and “The Flash” map. Flash map might be a 4x speed game, similar to overkill. I would love to see Cold War back again, since I am a high level CoW player and wish that a game existed that I could play Cold War style (sorry if that sounds c…

• New Kind Of Insurgency

Pyth0n - - Suggestions

confusing, but seems legit