Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This is conflict of nations not a science class , lol

• Quotes for the log in page

Hms bismarck - - Suggestions

Quote from Im On Smoko: “"Here I sit buns a flexin', tryin' to squeeze out another Texan". Source: Graffiti found under a power boiler in rural eastern Oklahoma. ” …

Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from Hms bismarck: “While playing con I have seen one quote/suggestion a lot ,it is about the world war Map . So my suggest is why doesn’t dorado add some quotes like “the 20th century was a Century of war and blood. The 21st century is a century of dialog”-dalai lama I would like to hear your opinion on on this suggestion and some of your quotes . -hms bismarck ” The sister game CoW has a pool of about 20 WW2-related quotes, every time you open a game one of these is …

While playing con I have seen one quote/suggestion a lot ,it is about the world war Map . So my suggest is why doesn’t dorado add some quotes like “the 20th century was a Century of war and blood. The 21st century is a century of dialog”-dalai lama I would like to hear your opinion on on this suggestion and some of your quotes . -hms bismarck

• lost messages

Hms bismarck - - General Discussion

Report it at the in game bug report tab

• More Suggestions

Quote from -0-: “Quote from SAITAM78: “Gold: I would limitate the use of Gold for some cases. For example, Morale. You should not be able to raise morale by buying Gold. Another thing that I would limitate further is for Unit Health. Basically, I would limit the. use of Gold to areas where is actually realistic that you can improve or buy with Money in real life (construction, mobilizing, intelligence reports, etc). ” That's a losing battle in CoN... Quote from SAITAM78: “Real Forces: I would li…

• Leftover provinces

Quote from Kranzegrad: “Quote from corax: “Respectfully I disagree as well, first it doesn't make sense either from a realistic or a game play perspective. Second, what if another nation is also at war with the country your fighting? Think of the mess this would create you have troops marching through a province to get to the center and conquer it and all of a sudden the nationality of said province changes, now your troops are stuck unless you have RoW with the new owner and if you try to move …

• Oblivious AI?

Lol, how you know the aí is a male Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Hydralysk: “An AI controlled country declares a 'cease fire' state with me. I however, am still at war with that AI nation. The AI has a fighter on patrol above a city. I bring a frigate close enough to the city to be able to attack the fighter (but remain outside the patrol area of the fighter). I attack the fighter, damaging it a great deal. The fighter continues on its patrol. The AI keeps the 'cease fire' state with m…

• Leftover provinces

I do not agree , first a nation would not surrender if all their troops or major cities are gone their had been many classes of nations fighting on after they lost their main cities and secondly it will just be a waste to add it you can just go and take the countries province

• Reporting a player

Hms bismarck - - Off Topic

Lol

• Alliance logo

Hms bismarck - - Questions & Answers

Quote from WiZeGuY: “I decided to become part of the security council and was creating an alliance. However, the option to add a logo will not work. I'm using Android 11 on a Galaxy S21 ultra, if that matters. When I open settings to edit, all can be edited except there is no option to add a logo. Please advise. Thank you. Scott aka WiZeGuY. :? Try using the browser version , you can only add flags on there ”

• More Suggestions

Quote from SAITAM78: “Hi everyone, Just wanted to make a few suggestions. I am a BIG fan of this game, and. also play Call of War and Tesla Wars 1919 (even New World Empires!). I would suggest the following: 1. Gold: I would limitate the use of Gold for some cases. For example, Morale. You should not be able to raise morale by buying Gold. Another thing that I would limitate further is for Unit Health. Basically, I would limit the. use of Gold to areas where is actually realistic that you can im…

• Old Maps

Indeed a old map would be fun to play

• Racist coalition

Hms bismarck - - Bug Reports & Issues

People like that should be banned . I do t know about the flag tho

• No it is against tos , only one account is allowed if you are found using another account you can be permanently banned