Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In case you had not read the alliance introduction for the Second Roman Republic, properly in the Alliance Introduction section, the Second Roman Republic issss "... a serious Conflict of Nations alliance in which we both play alliance matches, as well as play recreational matches with the general player base. We have a “government” in place which we use to decide how to proceed with the alliance - mostly everyone will have a say. We do not vote for ranks, we have the founder of the alliance, Mr…

• Come on, I know you want to join. You're reading this message aren't you? Yeah you are, and that means you want to join. Message me, RedSkittles111, or LucasHudson58. You wanna join

• The 2nd Roman Republic is a serious Conflict of Nations alliance in which we both play alliance matches, as well as play recreational matches with the general player base. We have a “government” in place which we use to decide how to proceed with the alliance - mostly everyone will have a say. We do not vote for ranks, we have the founder of the alliance, MrRedSkittles, choose the ranks of players. The 2nd Roman Republic tries to be a welcoming, if not gruff, group of friends and we all try not …

• Quote from Ruinwalker44: “This isnt worth it. Expensive game that you can't get into..... ” *Free game that's never had this issue in 2 years of beta

• Yo i'm still not able to get into either of my games, how long did you wait? EDIT: literally as I sent this the game finished loading

• Alright, haven't used the forums in awhile so i'm surprised to see this. Annexation doesn't effect morale, it moves the resource production up to 50 percent from 25 percent and allows you to mobilize units on that city (now). So, they moved the purpose of annexation from normalizing your city, to being able to mobilize on that city. Now you have to use arms industries (that are multitudes cheaper) and some other buildings to increase res production effectively, but maintain your unit producing c…

• Been struggling to find a use for these little buggers. I hope some of you guys can list some uses that I and other players can use to actually make use of this unit?

• 3 Word Story

ProfessionalF - - Off Topic

To the bank

• Building Outside of Cities!

ProfessionalF - - Suggestions

You want a stationary theater air defense system to build in place of the already existent theater air defense system Quote from warriorbulldog: “When the thought of Bunkers came to mind. I more meant defensive buildings. Possibly radar equipped ground towers you could build in the countryside. Sort of like the missile protection systems we have today. Yes they can be destroyed, but they are powerful if any air units were to fly over them. Just an added fortification for an area. But Yes I under…

• Quote from Germanico: “i follow your train of thought - and tend to agree that the manpower on tanks atm is quite high. i would not call them useless though, they can take some serious pounding. And the airlifting has increased their use quite nicely. //Germanico ” Yeah i've been seeing them used more often. If you're in Europe or another place with seemingly high production rates then you'd have no trouble making them. I don't know your situation, Pablo, but within the first week I was able to …

• ALLIANCES

ProfessionalF - - General Discussion

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from ProfessionalF: “Yeah why don't you ask the dwindling player base they totally screwed over. They might as well told them "We want you to pay us more so we made it a grind fest" ” 10 million players? You call that a dwindling fanbase? And it's growing... Man, I've been playing H&G since '10 and it's only getting better. ” How about you go to their update videos and scroll down the comments. And yes, a large number can be dwindling. You have to be at a hill befor…

• Building Outside of Cities!

The more troops you send into a city to attack it the less combat efficiency they have. That's why there's the stack penalty. Besides, the efficiency of bunkers right now will make the proper units unstoppable - with some leeway since all it takes is the proper units to crush an attack. Plus, making your troops into a huge stack will make it fairly easy for a cruise or ballistic missile to wipe them out.

• ALLIANCES

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from ProfessionalF: “For poor game quality... ” Yo, Heroes and Generals is pretty good for a free online FPS. ” Yeah why don't you ask the dwindling player base they totally screwed over. They might as well told them "We want you to pay us more so we made it a grind fest"

• ALLIANCES

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from ProfessionalF: “Heroes and Generals is NOT a Beta game. They use the word Beta as an excuse. It is a complete game full of content and players and buyable content. It is one of the causes of the large misuse of the term of a beta game today... ” As an excuse for what? Look, @ProfessionalF, I'm just saying that without more maps, this game cannot get bigger, both in terms of players and income. ” For poor game quality... Quote from Germanico: “actually we are on…

• Map Suggestions

Ig you could petition to make that the first one if you want. Shake things up a bit, eh?

• North Korea readying ICBMs

ProfessionalF - - Off Topic

Meh, South Korea bought a bunch of PATRIOT air defense systems to defend itself from ballistic missile launches. I'm sure there's more ways than one to down a ICBM before it hits any Western nation.

• ALLIANCES

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from ProfessionalF: “I know some people like yourself want more competitive gaming, but (Germ can correct me if i'm wrong) competitive gaming is not the best way to find out where the game needs balancing or fixing. ” For me, new maps are the way CoN needs to expand. If CoN is to be as big as S1914, they need more maps to attract people and keep the people that already play playing. And the fact that it's beta doesn't mean anything. Heroes and Generals (A free WW2 F…

• ALLIANCES

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from Oceanhawk: “@Pablo22510 I think that a blitz map that is unbalanced and has more players would be the ideal situation for the next map, but obviously... there bigger priorities ” Maps are undoubtedly one of the biggest priorities, though. ” I fully disagree, I think our map with a max of 26 people allows for a good amount of space for expansion and allows players to relax while playing so they can test out this game's mechanics. This IS still beta, y'know. I kn…

• Amphibious Assault Ship

Personally i'd just add a heli carrier. Smaller aircraft carriers, lol. No need for a whole new unit, just make a weaker carrier that carries exclusively helis and is much cheaper. Whutchu think

• Danger Close!!

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from ProfessionalF: “haha good luck hitting something that isn't an effing transport heli. It's called a monster because of its size. As you see on Youtube, ISIS and rebels don't have a very easy time hitting helicopters with stingers. Because stingers aren't just lock, click, hit. It requires skill and patience to take a down a helicopter with a MANPAD. ” If not a Stinger one of those Russia SAMs. They say they're pretty good. ” I was talking MANPADs in general, no…