Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New unit-REVIVE

XxGhost47 - - Suggestions

Still think this would be an idea to introduce into the game.

• I vote in agreement! Lol

• SEASON 7 TEASER

XxGhost47 - - News and Updates

The only other alternative to whoever is having an issue on mobile and cannot use a computer. Try this, while in the game which has the blank map. On the bottom right tap the “More” then select “settings” scroll down turn off the setting, “Display Units”. **** Keep in mind that you can still select your units, see the map. If you turn it back on again it will freeze. After a few minutes it then will reload the game reverting to a blank map. **** — Side Note: The only bandage or quick fix I perso…

• New unit-REVIVE

you know what I didn’t actually read the second comment about similar to the elite unit (rail gun) xD lol just saw the first comment and about 2 words of the second, glad I had read the rest to see i also was thinking the same thing. Overlook things far to often

• New unit-REVIVE

Exactly, there would need to be a limited amount of such a unit, if it followed the same mobilization limit as the rail gun. However i think it should only have a maximum of 6, so level one a player can deploy 2 units then day 16 rolls around, research to gain an additional 2 and then further down you can reach the final tier and reach the maximum unit count. As well as for how much the unit can salvage. Which would have to be small amounts. Ultimately so it can’t really be abused. Or just makin…

• New unit-REVIVE

Dealer of death, i can hear it now.

• New unit-REVIVE

A salvage/repair ship. A vessel that can only salvage some resources very small amount from destroyed naval units, and can repair friendly naval units, at a slow rate since coastal already heals at +2 per day. Something like +.5 per day and increases of .5 each level. Max out at level 4 or 6. As i said it can only do those things, very low max health and cannot deal damage to enemy units so it would have to be protected. Bad idea? Good? Thoughts?

• Yeah… Just didn’t click right away. Once i realized it.. well gave me a good laugh.

• Longest time you have ever played?

XxGhost47 - - Off Topic

I want to know the same thing, longest 1x game I’ve played in went on for 122 days. It recently ended too but why can’t I find it in my archives? It’s been maybe a week or so

• So I’ve been playing a 1x game ongoing 30 days currently. Its only me and my 1 coalition member, that has been active after day 5 or 6 Around day 17 the game still said “only 2 active players” giving the option to end the game. I was stunned to see that 2 states, had changed their relation from war, to ceasefire, and finally peace after I had also changed to ceasefire. That was after I had been at war with the 2 states for a few days. My question, was that A.I? Because the game never showed that…

• Longest time you have ever played?

XxGhost47 - - Off Topic

179 days.