Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeah, its more for a "romantic" feel, I use cruisers as my missile battleships. I rarely see naval forces anyway

• Quote from summeriscoming: “Perhaps there could be a large scale naval update, with the ability for shipyards to heal ship according to the yard leve ( lvl 1 heals +1 hp a day, lvl 2 +2 so on) ” I've never thought about Shipyards...

• Recently i've been reading about the American "Battleship debate" about how best to give naval gunfire support to Marine troops. This led me to think...you guessed it. Battleships. Now, in a world filled with missiles and such, what would a battleship do? Well, its going to be simple- its a ship killer and support. Its going to hit those beaches hard, and then its gonna send those cruisers to the bottom. The USS New Jersey (one pretty ship, I'll give the Yanks that) was refitted with Tomahawk mi…

• Fighting for a friend

TankBuster - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Germanico: “If your friend's lost provinces are his former homeland and you are in the same coalition you will liberate them for him. Essentially think of it like in WW2 - you are the US in a coalition with France. France has lost most of his homeland provinces/cities to another enemy player (Germany). If US "conquers" these German occupied French homeland territories they will be liberated and become French once more. Same rules apply to our game - as long as you are in a coalition a…

• Fighting for a friend

Hello, so, i've been in a coalition now and i've faced with one member who is fighting a bitter WW1 style war. I was planning to send troops to take back his provinces that are under enemy control, but i'm not sure if they'll be returned to him, or come under my control. These provinces are under player control, and not Insurgents

• Quote from Germanico: “Naming is an integral part of the officers. Of course. ” Sub commander? Donetz. Tank officer? Hienz "Panzer Boy" Guderian. Sudden need to rescue Egypt from evil? Call my boy Monty. I'm legit so hyped for this, hopefully this, rivers and Able Archer all come out as a huge package.

• Upcoming update

TankBuster - - General Discussion

Quote from Opulon: “My dream feature ? A Unit/Trade system with civilian units carrying the resources, and that can be killed/looted. Aknowledging that trade will not be put into its current state, it could very well come back in a way that improve the strategic opportunities for ennemies and allies alike. Would also make navy more useful. ” *Channels inner K. Donitz and begins tonnage war*

• OMFG, OFFICERS WITH SPECIALIZATIONS? SO LIKE THEY BUFF FIGHTERS/TANKS/CVN? RIVERS? YOU LISTENED? PATROL BOATS WHEN? I'M SO HYPED. HAVE MY BABIES.

• I think if you put total faith in an air force, you're an idiot ngl. I'm more than willing to pump out cheap AA and then use my own fighters; strike fighters ,and heavies to destroy ever last air field or air base you own, then enjoy the spoils of rampaging across your nation. I of course, make us of Aircraft carriers, so i often avoid being victim of my own tactic

• Extra Research Slot

TankBuster - - Suggestions

I didn't like three slots, it was too easy to research stuff.

• Developer Diary 1

TankBuster - - News and Updates

I'm so playing as Israel...

• Questions

Quote from Germanico: “Maybe sometime. Not now. All working fine and the game already has enough units. Working on buildings and maps atm. ” Buildings a good, i'd like some more buildings to help with war effort. Maps are always a good thing. Thanks for the reply

• Questions

Hello, at the time of writing this we've had adjustments to the tech tree to give us new units, I was wondering if we'll be seeing any new units added to the game?

• I'm so hyped for this

• hmm, I can see the UK having to play host to the US forces coming stateside, along with Holding the North sea and even moving into the Baltic sea. Carrier groups will be vital, but i'm sure the WP will have something nasty to stop them

• Quote from Germanico: “Hi Adriati, Should you get Steam I recommend both titles - as well as Crusader Kings 2 which I enjoyed a lot. Also you Can Then play our game on steam as we will be launching there shortly. //G ” When the game goes onto Steam, will you be able to make it more in depth?

• Hello comrades, today i issue you a tactical and strategic dilemma. Your nation (Nation A) is small, but well armed. You've good tech levels, a well balanced alliance with active players- yet skilled enough to act alone or together. Your small nation is needing to grow, and thus you plan to attack another smaller nation. This nation, Nation B, is a more conventional player: lots of cheap units and generally uses the mad rush tactics. Your over strategy is to take his production centers as quickl…

• War Stories

Yup, but only because we went over the playable time and we had the most points. I'd honestly give anything to play with those lads/ladies again

• War Stories

Last year, back when they made the cost of annexing cities huge

• War Stories

So, this story is an epic one of love, friendship how I came to love blitzkrieg. I was playing as Germany back when I was starting to build up skill (I usually played island nations, as they have a natural barrier) and I managed to rally several key allies to a coalition: Poland, UK, Italy and Spain. Poland was by far my best ally, he was always vocal and discussed ideas: me and him cleansed Eastern Europe of those who like pineapple on pizza. The UK was a constant wild card: he spent thirty day…