Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CoN leads to SP1914

.R.V - - Bug Reports & Issues

Looks like they decided to recover CON WW3 from Recently deleted folder

• CoN leads to SP1914

Quote from Admira G1: “Wtf lol. Did someone from supremacy 1914 hack CON servers and uploaded all the data on their servers? This doesn't seem accidental. I'm logged in on my CON account and I don't even have supremacy app or used this account. ” Same here. 5 seconds into trying to play SP1914 I immediately hate it

• CoN leads to SP1914

Quote from Teburu: “CON is gone for good, they decided to finally shut the game down ,before IT could completely take over, and thus saved us all from a gruesome fate ” So CON is no more?

• CoN leads to SP1914

Same with me here, it was working yesterday AEDT though. Website also leads to Supremacy 1914

• So I was lucky enough to get into a game early, and I chose Australia. Early game i made a coalition then got it full (nice), took PNG and made future plans for domination. Then everybody went inactive (not nice) Its day 21 now and I have took all of Indonesia ( former coalition member)'s coastal cities bar Jakarta. I fully intend to go solo this time, because the only other game, I was carried by Saudi Arabia and Israel. Any tips for a solo win?

• X10 map

.R.V - - Maps

I think x10 is too fast, even 4x is too fast for me lol

• allies sharing resources

.R.V - - Suggestions

I agree. One way to stop other people buying the "free" resources is to make sure the reciever is online when you put on the offer on the market

• Idk maybe a new map (Asia)

.R.V - - Maps

Quote from ewac123: “Quote from .R.V: “Quote from Jonthan1232: “As some of you know there is a lot of tension in Asia so why not make a map of it? Here's a description: "Asia has been put to the brink of destruction with many new nations emerging and new military-like governments come to power, can you, our glorious leader unit all countries?" Some countries could have their own advantage Examples North Korea-Nukes China-Larger Army Japan-New units that use ai to fight India-Larger population/la…

• Idk maybe a new map (Asia)

.R.V - - Maps

Quote from Jonthan1232: “As some of you know there is a lot of tension in Asia so why not make a map of it? Here's a description: "Asia has been put to the brink of destruction with many new nations emerging and new military-like governments come to power, can you, our glorious leader unit all countries?" Some countries could have their own advantage Examples North Korea-Nukes China-Larger Army Japan-New units that use ai to fight India-Larger population/larger army South Korea-Higher Morale USA…