Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• motorized inf op?

TimboInLimbo - - General Discussion

In some ways NG are the best infantry: 1) Protecting homeland cities from invasion while I am out conquering the world 2) They are cheap and fast to mobilize 3) They are great for conquering empty enemy territory after my Air Force has decimated the enemy 4) They are great for preventing a city from going rogue due to low morale Perhaps this works because I play a primarily air-based campaign. Air power is 90% of my game. Land units are only for taking territory after the battle (and pillaging t…

• Awesome, I never noticed that icon. Thanks!

• There are no stats for damage against Artillery or AntiAir. So, are they considered Armor when calculating damage during combat?

• I was talking to the other person who answered, not you. Hadn't refreshed the page. I see it now using terrain, many thanks, that's exactly what I needed. My subs and corvettes will be happier now

• Yes, I see the paths of course. Where paths cross, there are sometimes a wave icon. That's a coastal area. The question is, how far from the wave symbol does the "Coast" rules apply? What if a battle takes place between a coast junction and an ocean junction? Which rules apply?

• Some naval units have reduced or increased power in coastal areas. These are marked with a "wave" symbol. But what exactly is the delineation between Coastal and High Seas? Is a unit in "Coastal" only when it's directly on the symbol? Nearby? Halfway to the next area? It's not clear.

• Opening Strategies

If you're only attacking with 1-2 units, yes. But if you hit a city with a large stack, the entrenchment bonus isn't a big deal because the battle is over in 1-2 rounds. During this first rush I use my single ASF as a scout to make sure I know where his troops are.

• Quote from Kristovi: “First, they just reveal echos, not units. Second : they don't reveal half of units. Most of the time i'm surprised by units while my AWACS is just over it. ” They only reveal units with HIGH radar signatures such as tanks, artillery, and fixed-wing aircraft. They do not detect infantry or helos, at first. In later upgrades they can detect helos and stealth aircraft. But they can never detect infantry.

• I have a Province with a Components resource, and a Level-2 Local Industry which adds +150% Production. Current Component prod is 440. The question is, is it worth it to upgrade to L3 Local Industry? Since the province is currently getting a +150% bonus (i.e. 2.5X production) from the L2, the base output is 440/2.5 = 176. The L3 is a +200% bonus (i.e. 3X production) so 176 * 3.0 = 528 So that's an increase of 528 - 440 = 88. Since it costs 1000 Components to build, it takes 1000 / 88 = 11.4 days…

• Opening Strategies

There is a lot of talk here about not rushing too quick unprepared. In my (limited) experience, you can combine all starting forces and rush a neighbor with a large stack and easily overwhelm him. I can usually take 3-5 cities and THEN slow down, take stock, focus on improvements and plan your game. But the early rush seems to work for me.

• >>> The removed indication of activity quite a while ago sadly. Probably because they didn't want player drops to cascade when everyone sees people leaving

• Don't inactive players convert to Computer players (AI) and actually take action? Or do they just sit around doing nothing?

• Any idea how to tell WHICH player is still active?

• On the launch screen it says there are 5 players. This number started at 32 when the game started, and has slowly dropped, probably because people are dropping out forum.conflictnations.com/inde…46ffafaae7371b5756e9aae52 On the Diplomacy screen it says 32 are humans (but no indication of who is active) forum.conflictnations.com/inde…46ffafaae7371b5756e9aae52 And this pop-up says only 2 people are active. So why does the launch screen say 5/32? forum.conflictnations.com/inde…46ffafaae7371b5756e9a…

• In the screenshot below, is the 387 Supplies per day the total AFTER applying the 50% Production output level or BEFORE? In other words, am I getting 387 or half of that? forum.conflictnations.com/inde…46ffafaae7371b5756e9aae52