Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In game name

Ryusin - - Bug Reports & Issues

joined a new game and my user name is still numbers...

• In game name

that might be.. pretty sure the last game I joined was after I set up my name though.. I'll see what happens after my next game.

• In game name

not sure what you mean? A screenshot of my name being user########. I seen other post that said a moderator had to do it and just post here for help. I happened upon the other post that gave directions to change your name on mobile but in game account settings does not have a display name in it.

• In game name

it says in game name in my profile so I thought it would show in game. In game it's user######## and I want it to say Nantil. I can't find anything in the game that let's me change it.

• In game name

the in game name doesn't show. Mine says user9225272 instead of Nantil or Ryusin like I selected. I posted a reply on another thread that had instructions to change your name that were not correct, but I don't really want to change. I just want it to display correctly it in game. Any ideas?

• CHANGE NICK

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Aquela: “Quote from Marione: “user2207362 and i want to change to Marione ” Dear Marione,If you are playing on mobile please follow these steps: 1. Log in to your CON account (or press the ‘Home’ button, if already logged in, on the top right corner) to get to the landing page. 2. Open the section ‘More’ on the bottom right of your screen. 3. Press the user icon to open your account settings. 4. In the Section ‘Player name’ you can type in your new usernam…