Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Any Admin Can Explain Why I Got Banned For 4 months ?

• WHY ?

El sese - - Bug Reports & Issues

I Got Ban And I Really Don't Know Why ?

• Banned

Quote from Aquela: “Hi @El sese I kindly suggest a thorough investigation for Hidden Cameras in your room, for your privacy as it was definitely not the Conflict of Nations team. Regarding your ban, I suggest you send us a Bug report using this link: conflictnations.com/index.php?id=279 or contact us at [email protected] providing us with your CON username, we will have a look for you in our database - not through the said cameras. Regards, A. ” i already did the both of that i contacted y…

• Banned

Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from El sese: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Because you touch yourself at night when you think no one is looking. ” Nah sometimes i think there is cams on my room which is weird ” How do you know? There is no reason to believe that the BND has put cameras anywhere. They are not trying to take over the world. Just - go on with your life like nothing happened. I mean, nothing happened. ” wtf xD

• Banned

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Because you touch yourself at night when you think no one is looking. ” Nah sometimes i think there is cams on my room which is weird

• Banned

Can someone please explain to me why did i got banned ?